Airbnb has stoped booking our listing. We’re still listed

They do allow private suites as that is what I have. I listed with them for about 6 months last year.

Had a scammer trying to book for months which made me nervous. Also, VRBO doesn’t allow you to list maximum nights to host. Totally open ended. I took my listing off.

1 Like

I have noticed that anytime I accept a suggested promotion by Airbnb, my listing moves up. I also delete and add new photos often and that too seems to help. Try it and see if it works for you.

Thanks. I’ve tried that.

1 Like

I wonder if a few of us were to send an inquiry, if that would help move your listing up. Not sure if that would “wake up” the inactivity but it can’t hurt to try.

I have noticed in the past 6 months I have only had 6 AirBnB bookings versus about 60 BDC ones. So the revenue is being maintained but I much prefer AirBnB because I pay less commission and I get to review my guests also. I guess I need to tweak the AirBnB listing to make it more attractive?

Plus in the past month I had my kitchenette completely redone but haven’t gotten around to taking new pictures. It’s night and day now but I wonder if pictures of a kitchenette are a decision for choosing a place