Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Airbnb has my calendar marked as reserved when it is available

I called Airbnb support last week as they had a Saturday night on my calendar showing reserved when it wasn’t, they said it was a system wide issue and they would escalate it. I looked today and now the 4 days before the also show as being reserved yet they are available. I will lose $2300 due to this supposed “system error” as my guests see these dates as unavailable. Is there anything I can do or am I just out that money?

tweet to them and see if it can be solved

I have had this happen a couple of times when a guest inquired about a booking but didn’t actually book. The dates in question turned red and showed as blocked. I went into my calendar, selected them, and clicked unblock and they opened right up. Don’t know if this is what is happening with your calendar or not. Hope it helps.

I have this happened a few times. Out of now where, the calendar will be blocked 1 day. I called them, they don’t even seem to understand my concerns, they sound like I am a crazy person, tell me to check with other synced calendar. Now I just check my calendar once in a while to make sure no days are blocked by itself.

none of the dates are blocked, looked them each up individually. This is all on Airbnb’s side… I wish it would have been that easy:(

I had all this a month or so back, very strange.
Listing A showed guest A week one, blocked by Listing B week 2
Listing B showed blocked by Listing A week one, and AVAILABLE week 2!

Although support were on the case, it wasn’t really solved, they just placated me that it would be ok

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!