Airbnb Experiences

Currently “experiences” is not available in our area. Is there a way to get around this via Airbnb? Create a new listing with the relevant information and price per person? We wish to offer a Navajo Experience. A 2 night stay, per person charge, tours of remarkable vistas and petroglyphs, a synced tour of the eastern rim of the Grand Canyon, and a traditional meal.

3 Likes

Yeah… experiences aren’t available here either… Air seems to only care about big cities not smaller places. I might try a second listing for just the Experience, setting min/max nights and price per person. Use the description to detail the Dine Experience. Ya ta hay!

Same here … I’d like to do soap/toiletry making courses as an experience. I used to do a lot of courses like this from our own website but it’s slackened off recently. I do put a one-day course in my guidebook (they’re particularly popular on the few days it rains here!)

I’d be interested to here what success you have from creating a second listing - please keep us informed.

1 Like

Sounds TOTALLY fantastic. You should pitch it to them!

1 Like

I’ve got a listing for a Reiki and Room (which isn’t exactly an Experience per ABB’s terms).
It’s got a min/max 2 night stay, and I’ve simply increased the nightly fee to include the Reiki cost.
So my advice is to go right on ahead and list it!

1 Like

We’ve put in the request via Experiences. Though what other ways might we get their attention? Airbnb recently featured us on their Instagram. A message through their account? Or create an Instagram pic and link them? Letter to corporate?

1 Like

If I relist a current listing to make it a secondary “experience” how can I avoid the calendar issues? Make sense?

We discussed linking calendars of multiple lists to avoid double-booking. Have a look here:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: Very much appreciate the information,

1 Like