Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Air BnB in San Jose CA while living in a different state

@JJpipit1

About your area 180 day ST rental limit

—I wonder if 90 day or more rentals are considered long term?

For example if you have a 2 week break at the end of & beginning of season for your use, could you rent the interim 5 months to someone on Furnished finders & meet the rules?

They advertise as Travel Nurse housing but are open to anyone with 30 day or more housing needs. In my area I saw min 90 day rentals & min 180 day rentals and a couple of greater than 7 day rentals.

I talked to them about listing for my off season then my off season started booking…lucky me!

Oh dear. @JJpipit1
My mother, who was always right, warned that people who must tell strangers how much money they have:

1. Don’t really have it
  2. Are in danger of losing it
    OR
  3. The money is so new, they don’t know what having money really means.

Old money is gracious & doesn’t brag to strangers.

You are more talented than to present yourself in a negative light to a group of strangers who you will probably never meet.

The EDIT button works great & is my friend. It can be your friend too.

2 Likes

@Annet3176 - Thank you so much! This is fantastic! I will check it out for sure!!

@Annet3176 This is tremendous insight. Thank you so much for taking the time.

Kind regards

@KKC- This is extremely helpful. Thank you.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!