Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Advice on what to charge for hosting

Hello, I am new to co hosting and after a little advise on what to charge.
I have hosted my own place with Airbnb and had superhost constantly with great reviews.
I have now moved for a life style change out into a beautiful property which I get to live in exchange for managing the property and host Airbnb guests for the owner.
The upkeep and duties of looking after the property I believe cover my bored , I just need to work out what percentage to charge for the Airbnb side of things. I am responsible for all interactions with guests, cleaning, hosting and keeping toiletries and breakfast items well stocked .
Would love to hear from some of you of what you charge and any advice on this topic please.

Thanks in advance
Mel

I am in Mexico City and I do what you just describe but have a housekeeper who cleans the property. I charge 15% of the total rent for my services but I do not live on the property so I am not sure how helpful this may be for you

Hi Mel

This has been discussed quite a few times on this forum. You can use the search function to bring up previous threads which should provide you with some ideas.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!