Advice for cleaning services?

Hi I am hosting in the Atlanta area and recently began thinking about getting outside help for cleaning services.

Does anybody have experience using any type of cleaning services to clean after their guests?

How much should I expect to pay?

Any other experiences or advice is welcome.

Thanks!

I’ve done my own but realized I needed a backup cleaner so I don’t feel tied down. I’ve usually paid the cleaner my cleaning fee of $85 to do a PERFECT job (and have it all written down what I expect.) I charge this because I have a kitchen and patio and yard to clean up. I would say in general experienced cleaners can make about $25 an hour. I also have extra linens ready so I don’t have to keep washing.

I pay my cleaner $45 for a small 1 br apt (guests pay this cleaning fee). It takes her 90min (closer to 120 min after longer stays) – she cleans the kitchen, bathroom, wipes down surfaces, vacuums and mops all the floors.

It helps if you can keep a semi-regular schedule to ensure their availability. She always comes Mondays (around 11am) to clean after the usual weekend stays. She usually comes Friday mornings to clean out the mid-week bookings before weekend guests check-in.

Thanks for providing crucial tips.

The total price depends on the size of the home, type of cleaning and where you live.
I think the national average cost of house cleaning is $25 to $50 per hour per cleaner.