Adivce on reply to guest

Thanks @RomeoRetreat . Now have access to individual star ratings. He rated me a 3 on value presumably because he thought I overcharged him.

1 Like

We have a very simple solution to your concerns about guests being logged in on your Netflix account and having that impact your “recommended viewing.”

We stayed logged into our Netflix, Prime Video and Hulu accounts 100% of the time. We created a separate profile for our guests “Fox Lodge Guest” profile for them to use during their stay. It is a perfect solution!

1 Like

Is there a way to prevent the guests from hopping from the guest account into your personal account? For example we have an HBOMax subscription that we plan to create a guest account for: we use a “kids” account and that allows us to leave content restrictions a their highest so they can watch anything they want, but if they want to switch to our main account they’d have to enter a PIN, which they won’t know.

They could select one of our profiles although I don’t think they do because I never see a “continue watching” with any other shows except for the ones we watch. It is on the honor system but I will say that I have NEVER had an issue with giving guests our subscription platforms.

1 Like

Yes. We have an Airbnb Guest profile set up for them. They cannot access our Netflix or Prime without knowing our PIN.

We have the same as Wisky. Guests log into our guest room TVs on our guest network. They can’t access our personal network or accounts.