Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Account hacked by message on privacy

I got a message sopposedly from airbnb saying my account was frozen until I accepted new European privacy terms. It seems quite convincing but I have ended up with my account email being changed and the account has been taken over seemingly by someone in Thailand . So watch out!

Thanks for this heads up. It’s a great reminder to always be triple careful about clicking on links.

Just this morning I got an “inquiry” from someone in China wanting to know if I would rent my room long term. Technically I list it as available for long term but they didn’t send a message about why they are coming to my city and the request dates associated with it are for a weekend.

Anyway, due to your warning I decided to change my Airbnb password. It told me 3 times the link to change it,which they just sent me and I was clicking within seconds, was expired. I finally got it changed on the 4th try.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!