Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Abusive behavior

I recently had to request to change a reservation because of a booking mistake on my part . I offered the guest FREE accommodation in one of the best buildings in the city as an alternative but they declined. Then the guest , who is also a hosted , sent a very abusive message attacking me personally. I can understand their frustration they did not get the unit they asked for but I tried my best to find an alternative and am wondering if airbnb addresses these type of abusive issues? There is a not about cancellation on my account and very disappointed because I really wanted to get superhost status

1 Like

I only received abusive messages from a host (me being the guest). When I reported it to Airbnb, I received no response. This was the awful host in Italy. After I fled her place and Airbnb cancelled the reservation, she threatened me with the police and suing me in the Italian courts. She was so nasty. And, like I said, Airbnb gave me no response when I asked them to intervene. Good luck!

1 Like

The only way to get a real response from Abnb is to post complaint on their Facebook page. Fast results are forthcoming . Been there, done that…no results from customer service, ever.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!