Why I Like this listing!

Is there an airbnb listing that you have come across (not your own) that you love?
Why not share, and tell us why you love it!
:slight_smile:

This is on my wishlist :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had reserved this one for my road trip east but got a better offer and ended up cancelling. I still have it wish listed and hope to visit. For some reason they have removed many of the details about their listing that were previously there. You’ll get a better idea of my love of this listing by reading the host’s information about himself. I’m sure that he had previously said this house dates back to the 1830’s.

1 Like

On my wishlist for the UK.

Who knocked them for value at $28 a night???

Ridiculous,eh? On the other hand I’m kind of equally annoyed at the host for pricing the place so low. If you’re not bothered about making money, do couchsurfing ffs! It’s probably not as great as it looks. (lol grumpy jealous face).

Oh, I bet that is what it is worth. You have to alert the host if you want to shower. Wait 5 minutes for hot water in the other bathroom. Have to use heaters, both portable and electric blankets in the bedroom. It is at the top of a hill. The place is cluttered and highly personal. I don’t quite understand the location, but it doesn’t seem, based on her train times, all that close to tourist type things.

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t read the full listing! That explains a lot. Damn, I expect they still get guests complaining because they only looked at the photos and didn’t read anything… ahem!

1 Like

@jaquo I like that South Kona one, too!

1 Like

@KKC I love that, too!

I have a long and varied Wish List - Adirondacks, New Orleans, Charleston, Pittsburgh.

But here’s a houseboat from Charleston that’s pretty cool.

And one I have seen in person, but not stayed in – this one really has my heart - Lady of The Lake at Caroga Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State.

OMG that place does look amazing !! So quaint and full of charm.
Checks all the right boxes for sure.

1 Like

Awesome villa in Bali, Indonesia; https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7904623

2 Likes

What I love about the listing - They used shipping containers to come up with such an inviting little listing, and create a little oasis in the city!
Lovely!