Whoa! Stats now shows what every guest left as an overall rating!

Odd; I had a review removed and the ratings also went. They’d rated me down on cleanliness and I complained to Airbnb as they hadn’t stayed at the listing (their daughters had)… everything was scrubbed.

I can’t see them that way on my interface…

Me either. But the listing titles are now gone on the search page.

I wonder if they were using a touch screen and meant to pad in all five stars but only one got through? Did they give you an explanation?

I can’t seem to find it :frowning:

Can you give a ‘How to find the stars per review for dummies’ tutorial??

https://www.airbnb.com/stats

This is what I see :

If you don’t see this, refresh your browser cache (maybe) or lit a cierge dedicated to the A/B test team (you are not in the test sample yet).

Yup, I don’t have it…tried in Incognito mode also

It wouldn’t do much: whether you have access to this is basically tied to your Airbnb account number. Your account is just not in the test sample this time. Just a matter of time.

Yes, I figured…but worth a try.

Also, since our account is in Barcelona we have weird things happen/or more importantly not happen. For example no super host tracker, etc.

My last guest (six day stay) who had zero complaints except for one…and so, I bought an entirely new suite of cooking equipment for her (three pans, a new pot, and just for good measure, a set of 16 cooking implements)–delivered same day on her first full day of stay because “there are some scratches in a couple of the pans”–gave me three stars overall.

What?

NEVER AGAIN.

3 Likes

I can’t see this on my account, only the aggregate of stars and the individual written reviews.

Ugh… I have this on mine… Very sobering to view all the guests I did extras for that left me four stars. I’ve been marked down on cleanliness the last three guests because there has been a milLepede outbreak, not just in my area but all over Hawaii. I shouldn’t have looked at the stars. Kinda depressing.

1 Like

Here’s an interesting twist!
Some of the bad bad guests who gave me trouble left five stars, go figure! Some of the ones I liked the most left three and four.

A pox on the whole system! I hate hate hate it!!!

3 Likes

I know this is why I don’t look. It messes with my head !

1 Like

Some people are horrible!

Yes, the same experience with French guests. And they were the ones I went out of my way the most to please. They live up to their reputation, I guess.

1 Like

I have a guest who left a rave review and gave me one star across the board. (I always thought it was someone else!) It’s from last year - do I bother to ask AIR to remove the review because of my stats?

I’m seeing the same thing! I certainly thought one of my only three 3-star reviews would’ve been from the difficult Kiwi, but unbelievably, she left 4!

1 Like

One of my most worrisome guests ever… nitpicking and complaining about EVERYTHING… so bad I even opened a case! Left me five stars!!!

Another nitpicker, left nit picks all over her review and left five stars! LOL.

The most recent ones whom I thought were my new best friends left FOUR…with great reviews… arrghhhhhh

I think this is kinda funny that we’ve often been projecting our hostile indignation at the wrong people, LOL!

4 Likes