What must have tools do you use?

As 3-year hosts on Airbnb, we have developed an app called Your Porter App (yourporter.com) for the hosts with multiple listings. We noticed our daily routines (scheduling cleaning & check-ins) can be automated better.

Your Porter App sends task lists to your co-workers about daily cleaning and check-in duties. It also sends customised emails with an online arrival form. When the guest fills out the form, Porter updates your guest’s time of arrival on your timeline. It even informs you if there is a delay on the flight. I remember I wasted too much time waiting for my guests to check-in. :slight_smile:

At first, Your Porter was created for my personal usage but when I see lots of hosts started to use it and share their feedback we keep improving Your Porter. So you are very welcome to sign up at yourporter.com and share your ideas.

i LOVE Beyond Pricing. The stats they include in addition to pricing algorithm are great. The fact they change prices constantly based off how many days away it is, what day of the week, what season it is, if it’s the weekend, if it is a 2 day vacancy on your calendar they will drop your price `-$7, i.e. because it “2 day vacancies are difficult to fill”, they even factor in if there is a local event going on. it’s AWESOME. I make far much more than I did pricing via Airbnb.

What I really want to see is this new airbnb algorithm for pricing… apparently they do not offer it in Seattle?? surprising b/c Seattle market is massive for airbnb,

Anyone in seattle have this issue?

Thanks

Rory

Hey Roy,

I tried couple of time to register on your porter site, no success ! the register link doesn’t get activated, any suggestion ?

Cheers,
Soul

Not sure if you are still looking for replies, but I get gallon toilitieres and cleaning supplies from www.airbnbhostshop.com and have been veyr happy with them so far.

Landlordy app for tracking income and property expenses. Dropbox (of course). MileIQ app for automatically tracking mileage.