U.S. Airbnb Hosts! Get a set of Everplush towels for just the cost of shipping!

Just wondering… If we in Hawaii pay our own shipping, why can’t we be part of it? Sobbbbbbbbb. :cry:

@azreala has too much sht!!! I need to get through the mattresses and pillows first :joy:

1 Like

@Max_Everplush
Sarah sent me an email with a promo code but it’s not working (I have the 2 piece set in my cart)
Any assistance appreciated!

@brook2adks here are the instructions

1 Like

Thanks…I followed all their instructions, got the email from them with the promo code, it’s just not working for me.

Oh, sorry. I read that as a fellow host (Sarah Warren) sent you the code she had. I didn’t realize Sarah was from everplush. Good luck

1 Like

Ok…finally got it to work!

Glad to hear it! The part where you’re putting the warehouse’s inventory in your cart (rather than Amazon’s) in order to get the promo to work is the best workaround we could get at this time. Some people have encountered issues but we definitely have them available – just follow Sarah’s visuals on her details email and it’ll work out!

1 Like

Just wondering – do hosts on here use any other sites besides this forum and the Airbnb communities page? What would be another good place to share our promotional offer?

1 Like

You might want to check out the airbnb reddit forums?

1 Like

My towels arrived and they are PLUSH! They are ready for tonights guests, can’t wait to launder them. Thank you!

I definitely did. I can’t say that the user interaction there is as high or strong as this forum most likely due to mods. I made a post, had two people who wanted to get towels, and one person who said it violated the subreddit rules. One of the mods deleted the thread after one person saying that.

Me after: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Thrilled for this feedback!

2 Likes

Oh dang, I’m jealous.

Do you have someone’s address that you could use and then have that person forward them to you? Yes, it would be an extra charge, but how much does it cost to ship to HI? (I confess that I haven’t fully read the offer, so I may be speaking out of turn…)

1 Like

Well if you use Prime, there is no shipping charge

Sorry Kona! The prime option is through amazon’s warehouse (so they fulfill it thru their own staff) and is not part of this promotion. We’re having our own people fulfill these so it ultimately comes to the cost of shipping.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

We’ve sent out quite a few of our Everplush Classic to superhosts and hosts alike so thank you to everyone who’s sent their request in. We’re getting ready to offer a 50% discount code to everyone who’s already participated and to anyone who emails and confirms their listing with us! So feel free to send us a link with your listing if you haven’t already and get ready to get a nice discount on all sets (2/4/10 piece) of our Classic towels.

Sharing this for the hosts here on airhostsforum. If you haven’t taken advantage, email us for a 50% off code on our towels.

Additionally until 11/19, You can email us at customer.support@everplush.com and with your Airbnb listing, we’ll provide you with the promo code to get a 50% off code for as many sets as you need.

I had to edit as we are now officially ending the free towel set promotion on Amazon.
Keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

I just wanted to bump this thread.

Everplush sent us some free towels and they are AMAZING. The best towels we have ever used. We did try them out for a few days to see how we would like them, and since then a few groups of guests have used them and commented on how wonderful they are.

The best thing I like about them is that they are super absorbent and dry you off immediately. Also, I went 3 weeks without washing mine because it didn’t get smelly. I know its gross to some people but I am a farmer and always filthy anyway. haha.

Awesome towels, hands down. We are going to be using them from now on in our guest house, and were buying 6 sets to give away to family for the holidays!

3 Likes