Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

Guys, I will say it again… I was underwhelmed with my TnN. I wouldn’t put them in a guest room. Some hosts here like them, but I feel like they are basically a block of foam. Worse than my older inner spring…

If you have to replace a mattress I wouldn’t wait 9 months for a block of foam. Also, the offer was only good in the US.

1 Like

Thanks @konacoconutz for your help with spreading the word on this and @CatskillsGrrl for explaining the wait. I received one a week after I posted this and my son uses it and LOVES it BUT I provided him with a down topper for it and a very high quality mattress pad from Land’s End which counters some of the negatives the mattress has.
BTW I did try to get a Nest mattress but they pretty much told me to take a hike. I think since I am not in a “tourist” area or a city they weren’t interested in giving me a mattress. :anguished:
Anyway good luck everyone.
Best,

1 Like

I think the Nest promo was short lived. Perhaps they had too high expectations as well. I don’t think I have sent them any customers either, and I feel a little guilty as my guests have loved it.

1 Like

@konacoconutz Thanks for the follow-up and please don’t feel guilty - they were using you to promote their product and if it didn’t work out it certainly is not your fault. My guests really like the gel foam I purchased at Sam’s Club which was originally for my husband and I and then we decided to get a king size bed. It is funny - ever since we put new mattresses in both our bedrooms our guests never complain about morning noise - it was a good investment.
Cheers,

1 Like

As you know I LOVE my NEST pillows and mattress…also agree the TN is under whelming.

1 Like

I get compliments on my mattresses being comfortable all the time and/or asking me what brand they are. I loved them so much, I replaced my personal one too. I bought Nature’s Sleep 8" mattresses on Groupon and they are AWESOME (and cheap)!

I’ve been trying to figure out the best option to replace my personal mattress. I came across this website which has lots of useful information.

I emailed them and I’m on the list for Aug. delivery. Awesome! I had an Oakwood pillow top, top of the line from the hospitality industry and it rocked! Can’t wait for my T&N.

1 Like

Hello!
Are they still offering the free bed? We are in the market!
How is your bed holding up?
Best,
Jessika

Yeah us too! Anyone know if they’re still offering this?

I don’t know but I think it’s highly unlikely. Some forum members were saying months ago that there was a waiting list several months in advance.

We might consider locking this thread and if Tuft comes up with a new offer, make a new thread.

I came in on the tail end of this offer and they never followed through with me, despite saying I was “on the list.”