Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

Checked them both, too late ;(((

After Tuft told me maybe next year, I contacted Nest and within 2 weeks have a free king mattress along with 2 pillows in my houseā€¦I slept on bed while getting room listing ready and like both mattress and pillows. Worth $2,000 to purchase??? Maybe not for me but will let guests try it for reviews and will see.

1 Like

It depens on the areaā€¦ I was told in my city they were covered enoughā€¦(((

Maybe we donā€™t need ANY of the multiple and growing threads on here seeking to advertise their commercial endeavors to hosts. Not why I joined the forum and getting annoying.

I can understand being annoyed by spamming but I for one am certainly not annoyed with $2500 worth of free bedding, bedding of which my guests are raving about and even put in their reviews as being the best part of the room.

I am not complainingā€¦not one little bit. :smiley:

4 Likes

I canā€™t be caught. This is a home that I own, and I am operating my AirBNB in compliance with all local regulations. Nor am I all that interested in outsourcing the hospitality of my guests.

1 Like

Vendor alert! Vendor alert! Identical post appears below in ā€œ400+ā€¦ā€ etc., and previously flagged.

Is this promo still available?

email host@tuftandneedle.com and ask. Last I heard they had a long waiting list.

1 Like

I just emailed amd the email address does not work. Anyone that actually received one already have another email address to try?

Respectfully,
Kelly

I used this email address:

jordan@tuftandneedle.com

@EllenN
Thanx! As soon as I sent to Jordan I realized that I mistyped tuftandneedle as tuftandmattress! Yikes! Itā€™s past bedtime!

I received an email saying 30 guests per month and soonest would be Aug 2017. So I wait.

Honestly? Itā€™s not worth waiting that long. Itā€™s an OK mattress but not great. Felt like a block of foam to me. I gave one to my son and sold the other on Craigslist. I would not put a block of foam I. The guest room. Nest Bedding had a far better product.

However, Tuft & Needle is willing to give mattresses to hosts who have twin beds. When we asked Nest, they said that they only want to include hosts with larger beds.

I donā€™t think Nest sells twins. Hey Ellen, I had a dream about you last night. I dreamed you came to help me teach classes then had me over for dinner, hahah.

1 Like

Kona, thatā€™s so sweet. I would love to have you over for dinner.

1 Like

Helen - is this deal still being offered by Tuft and Needle for superhosts?

@Brandy_Morineau it is being offered to all hosts but is looking to be 9-10 months out before you might get it.

1 Like

I signed up last summer and my target month for delivery is March.