Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

I just got two mattresses on this deal (one per listings they said) and I couldn’t smell anything. I am very chemically sensitive, so I’m sure I would have. It felt just like my memory foam mattress. I love them and am beyond happy with the mattresses.

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s great to hear.

Is this for real and if so, where do I apply for this free mattress? I’m about to furnish a 3bedroom home and this would be very handy!

It’s further up in the thread… they used to ask for referrals. Now you can just enquire directly. For US hosts only, BTW.

It is for real. I just got two (one per listing) mattresses yesterday. They are very nice.

1 Like

I am not sure if this is a private message or reply to group. I just got super host status today but have heard about this program a while back and am interested in signing up. Help!

Carol

Just email and ask…

I heard they had a monthly quota but if they have met it, they put you on the waiting list.
They were having us refer only SH but then they stopped requiring that and are just working directly.

This can’t go on forever! Get your free mattress now! Before they run out! :smile:

Hi, cannot tell how to private message, but I’m a superhost and would like more information on how to get a free mattress.

1 Like

Just scroll up two spaces and you will see the email address to use to enquire.

1 Like

Now that you have had the mattress for a couple of months…what is your or your guest’s reviews of it?

My guests this morning made a point of telling me how comfortable the beds are.

1 Like

It’s not really my cup of tea. It’s not in the guest room now. I don’t want to put guests on something I don’t like myself.

Just got email from them and I am on the list for…maybe Feb…March? Will see.

I like the Nest mattress better. The pillows are heaven!

1 Like

You like them??? I’m not a fan!

Im using them as bosy pillows and they really relieve pressure points

How long did you have to wait until you were put on the list? I contacted them back in June and they told me they were all out of the promos for the next couple months but I should hear from them soon. I never did…

I guess they can’t keep giving away stuff forever.
You could also try contacting Nest Bedding. Their products are better and I think their promo is still active.

So I just contacted them again and now they say I’m officially on the list. But… I won’t receive it until January. So from June inquiry to January delivery… I’ll take it! Can’t really complain as it’s free :slight_smile:

2 Likes