Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

So I got in touch, but I’m a bit worried as I’m not in the US - they don’t ship to Europe!

Thanks so much for telling us about this. Your post was fortuitously timed as I got my first private feedback saying that our old mattresses were a little lumpy. The Tuft & Needle representative gave us two mattresses because we have twin beds. So far all of our guests have given them two thumbs up. I was concerned because the reviews of Tuft & Needle say that very heavy people won’t be comfortable on them. We’ve had one very heavy guest and he said that the mattress was quite comfortable.

You are welcome and I am so glad it worked out. Happy Hosting!

Sorry Julie but maybe if they will expand their market soon.

There’s just too much involved with shipping and customs issues for them to expand it.

Probably correct - but they may someday!

They sent mine to Hawaii and the shipping was egregious! I still can’t believe they did it.

2 Likes

Sent request but got a reply that they limit it to 30 Hosts per month and July already full so they put me on a waiting list…

1 Like

I rally wonder when they will stop doing this promo?

We are thinking of just checking the box on the airplane as ‘checked’ luggage next time we head over to Spain.

Az I have visions of this happening. :smile:

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAH. I guess if the box opened I would be screwed!

1 Like

I think they’ll keep it going. It’s great advertising for them. I’ve had several guests comment on how comfortable the mattresses are. I always tell them that they are Tuft & Needle mattresses. I couple have said that they are considering buying Tuft & Needle.

1 Like

That is exactly what they want! The whole purpose I guess.

I still haven’t opened mine.

1 Like

once i have reached super host status on my upcoming rental, i would love one of these.

From the looks of it, it seems that a few without that status have received it anyway.

2 Likes

Yes they have and if you check this thread you shall see it has been posted here that a person that is close to being a Super Host has received a mattress.
Best,

Indeed it has.

I don’t think it is required… I’m not a SH and they sent two mattresses to Hawaii. Just ask them! Before time runs out! You have nothing to lose.

1 Like

Same here, minus the Hawaii part. LOL

1 Like