Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

click on the users name and click message

:slight_smile: I live in the BOONIES! The closest IKEA is 163 miles away, Iā€™ve never been to one! Fortunately, we can shop online :slight_smile: Iā€™m not a fan of foot boards on beds, all the IKEA beds with slats Iā€™ve seen have foot boards. I totally enjoy using a bedskirt, and Iā€™m hoping this free mattress does not turn into a project where I have to replace not only my bedframe, but also my linens :slight_smile: For now, Iā€™m going to use my current bedframe, box spring and headboard until I can figure out something else. This room I rent out is my main bedroom in the winter (I rarely rent out in winter by choice). Here is a photo of current bedding, furniture. Admittedly, the dressers were brought by my parents in, Iā€™m not kidding, 1966 and need replacing, but considering I may move to Florida in 5 years, I just canā€™t see investing in new dressers at this point.

3 Likes

Bump! This is legit. Got mine shipped this week.

No IKEA in Hawaii either. We have heard that the TN mattresses fit either with existing box springs or existing frames. I am arranging for habitat to come get my old mattress. I donā€™t want to incur a bunch of ancillary costs for this mattress either! We shall see. My guest leaves today and I can finally remove the mattress from the box!

1 Like

@konacoconutz I got mine today and am just about to unroll it. You had previously asked if it came with a card to display. Mine has two stickers and a little booklet. After I check it out and make sure Iā€™m happy I am going to take a pic of the sticker or booklet or some logo and put in my listing pics. The booklet could be put in the guest room as well as a sticker. The stickers were down in the bottom of the box so check your box before you put it in the recycle bin.

3 Likes

Nice to know!,ā€¦

1 Like

Searched the thread and havenā€™t found any comments yet about the chemical/ health considerations of the mattress? how is the off-gassing? whatā€™s the foam made from? Anyone with chemical sensitivity trying these yet? The T&N site doesnā€™t address this.
Thanks!

Would doubt it is green or eco friendly unless they claim it is.

1 Like

I did a little bit of googling before I applied for mine and I only found positive things. But then again, I didnā€™t do exhaustive research. I just opened mine today and am letting it air out before putting my covers on. Compared to the memory foam toppers Iā€™ve purchased, itā€™s less stinky. My sense of smell is pretty sharp and I have some sensitivity to smells and I find it is detectable but not detestable. Getting a $600 mattress for free I think I can sleep on the couch tonight if I still smell it later.

1 Like

I have had a few people ask what I used as my bed frame - ok I am not shy and I was driving down the road a month ago and stopped at a yard sale and found a beautiful queen sized solid wood cherry bed frame which I purchased for $20.00 (no kidding) and am using that with the T & N mattress and I do not use a box spring. My other foam mattress on the other queen sized bed in my Airbnb apartment that I rent is on a platform bed which my parents had custom made for them in the '80ā€™s which works great as well. - The picture is of the ā€œblueā€ bedroom with the platform bed.

Second picture is ā€œyellowā€ bedroom with ā€œfoundā€ bed. Best all.

4 Likes

What a great room!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t figure out how to PM you but I am very interested in this promotion!

Lovely room - no need to change it. We used our queen on top of our box spring for a few nights to try it out (and waiting for a new frame for the guest room). It worked just fine with all that we already had.

2 Likes

host@tuftandmattress.com

Thanksā€¦Iā€™m hoping to get this set up this evening :slight_smile: Just need someone nice and strong to come carry it upstairs for meā€¦the guy who does the lawn will be here in a few hours, he will do it for me.

@HelenSpinelli, your rooms are beautiful and oh so peaceful!

3 Likes

Thanks so much and your room is delightful - full of so much charm and I agree there is no need to change anything since it looks so inviting.
Cheers,
Helen

1 Like

How do I private message you? I am very interested in the new mattress.
LynnB1

I just contacted them, the offer is still on according to their online customer service representative! She asked me to email host@tuftandneedle.com

1 Like

Get them while you can!

1 Like