Toiletries options for guests

I get individual toiletries for my guests because I’m worried about someone tampering with the larger bottles. Also, I know some people are concerned about the sanitary aspect of sharing amenities. I use this company that sells reasonably priced soap/shampoo/conditioner, etc. in smaller quantities specifically for Airbnb, B&Bs : Bluefire Hotel Supply (you can find their stuff on ebay too)

Hope that helps!!

What do you mean by tampering?

Don’t those people bring their own?

1 Like

You let strangers stay in your house but are afraid they will put poison in the shampoo. LOLOL.

This post smells like a thinly veiled ad for Bluefire Hotel Supply.

2 Likes

We use the large body wash, shampoo and conditioner bottles, and the pumps for hand soap. No one has ever said they were uncomfortable with that. I could see someone being nervous about mouthwash, toothpaste, and bars of soap, but it’s really a bit crazy to think that someone would tamper with shampoo!

2 Likes

Hey there, I ordered from these guys and have been pretty happy with everything so far. www.airbnbhostshop.com I order the big gallon sized stuff, but i think they have small indivual sized too.

2 Likes

I use them too! Got my 2 queen sized memory foam mattress from them. But yeah I think i saw they have invidual sized toiletries.

1 Like

:grinning: I used them too! Ordered a bunch of cleaning supplies and toiletries from their Kits the other day. I did see that they have the indivual tubes for sale.