Thrown off for absurd violation?

Re-Instated April 2018. No email no anything. Just one day I took a shot and tried to log in and a lock screen didn’t come up.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Boy, they really told you with that 2 year time out! I’d love to know what they think they accomplished by banning you. Will you limit how many bookings you do through Air? I wouldn’t want many eggs in that proverbial basket!

1 Like

No kidding Allison_H, two year time out seems kind of extreme.

Sorry you had to go through all that and welcome back! Have you been renting in other ways these 2 years or what have you been doing?

My guess is that they did not refund cash but put that towards staying at another Airbnb listing.

Too late for Barry as he and his listings were removed from Airbnb altogether.

I been re-instated April 2018. 14 month suspension because some renter decided to call in lies. Jan 2019 we had our best month in history. So I guess “it’s never to late “

They refunded them all on there card. I know because some re-booked directly and told me.

1 Like

Well wonders never cease when it comes to Airbnb and why they do the dumb things that they do…

Glad you are back.

Thank you so much. I tell you what at this point we can’t survive without them. You wouldn’t believe the list of issues we have from paying for photos. Them taking the payment but never posting them. To allowing people to book with fake credit cards that are stolen. But without them. We struggled so much. They represent 7 bookings for everyone we get else where. We even joke. If a Airbnb client wants to punch a hole in the wall. Give them a hammer.

1 Like

Hello Barry,

I know it has been a long time since you posted you were thrown off of Airbnb. Did you ever take them to ARbitration? I have had a similiar issue and paid $1,000 for Arbitration. It is not yet scheduled. I am looking for those who have gone through with arbitration.

Would love to speak with you on Whatsapp or somewhere else.

Best to you, Karen

Karen. My what’s app is +57 313 585 4320.

Barry