Surprise Review

Ping I am ready to post my kitchen amenity pics.
About the professional photographer. How did you source yours?
I am in Canada and after seeing your listing realize I would like to enhance mine with professional pics.

HI Jaquo :),
Thank you so much for the information. If I may ask for some advice :slight_smile:
Just trying to understand the process you follow…

1. Write a blog post about the listing and
  2. Do you use images from airbnb?
  3. Do you have to promote the blog page? or just post it and leave it?

Thank you so much again :smile: ile:
Apple

Hi @apple_chiangmai -

Yes, I use images from Airbnb except when they are ones taken by an official Airbnb photographer. I don’t know for certain but I would think that they are copyright Airbnb.

I promote every single article I write - Twitter, FB, Google+, Pinterest and Flipboard.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Jaquo :slight_smile: most grateful :smile:
Apple

1 Like

@MaryJO I used https://www.thumbtack.com/ to look for photographer. When you put in your request, you will get bits coming in then you look their reviews and their past jobs to decide who you would like to hire.

Getting to your listings soon - it’s been a crazy few weeks with many same-day turnovers :slight_smile:

I thought that you’d like to see this fabulous guest post from @Alia_Gee

2 Likes

Love the post on NYC you shred from @Alia_Gee - the tips would apply to any major American city! Will keep them in mind next time I go to Seattle! Won’t be in NYC anytime soon but if I do I’d love to look up her place also.

2 Likes

I am trying to understand what this is about.
Can someone please enlighten me?

I have two listings here in Northern-Norway btw:

The land of the Midnight Sun and Northern Lights

PS: Take a look at the reviews :grin:

I don’t quite understand what you are asking. Both sets of reviews look good.

No, I just wanted to brag about the reviews. :slight_smile:
And I do get it now. Jaquo is having a blog where he writes about places to go and stay. :+1:

Jaquo is not a ‘he’ but a ‘she’ :wink:

The article I just posted above is by forum member @Alia_Gee and it’s a good example of how short articles can help to boost listings.

1 Like

I appoligize. A bit too quick there. :slight_smile:
I love your blog. Lots of great tips and stories there!
How many readers do you have?

1 Like

No problem at all :slight_smile:

An average of around 2k hits a day and usually about 15% are first-time visitors.

3 Likes