Show off your Airbnb listing!

I like how you have a picture of the security camera, security lights, and door lock.

Hi there! Here is my listing in Athens, Greece!

Would be glad to welcome some of you or even all of you in our garden house!
One of the joys of garden house living is letting the warm rays of a new day’s sun rise
through the open roof top and act as your natural alarm clock.
Wake up under the bright Athenian sky and seize the day!

2 Likes

I’m currently new to hosting on Airbnb, if anyone ever like to visit our famous Angkor Wat Temple in Siem Reap please take a look and help support… https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15625575

Thank you so much

2 Likes

@Maria_Eleni_Maria_El Funny, I was just researching Greece the other day for a trip possibly in June. LOVE your place! I put it on my favorites after I found it searching from the US (so I could read it in English). It was a bit hard to find in the searches, perhaps because you can accommodate as many as 14 people I can accommodate up to five guests and when I go incognito on Google Chrome, I fall to the last pages when I search under one or two guests, but I am further up when I search for four or five. I suggest you read the research posted on the forum regarding the average group size and maybe experiment with putting your max at 4 and add to your description that you can accommodate more. Then go incognito on Google Chrome to see if that changes your search placement (if you search from your normal search engine, Air will know it is you and put you at the top so you have to go incognito to see where you really place). According to this guy’s research, couples are the most common group of travelers, which is my experience, too, in over two years of hosting.

1 Like

@seyha Very beautiful! I would stay there in a heartbeat. And I love the review you received from your first guest. How far are you from Angkor Wat? Are you close to the large lake that I can see when I zoom out on the map? If so, I would add photos of both and maybe also the street with the cafes. Best of luck!

We have a secondary home near my family, located in the Silicon Valley adjacent area which my boyfriend and I recently renovated by ourselves (seriously he put up the drywall himself!). We started listing back in October (remotely, we live in Los Angeles) and it’s really taken off.

If anyone is visiting the Bay Area, we invite you to check us out.

2 Likes

Thank you sandy with your uplifting review and comment, Angkor Wat is about 15 minutes drive or 10 km away from us and we about 8 minutes drive from the city centre, International Angkor Hospital is less than 1 km away, Cambodia Cultural Village is about 1.5 km or 10 minutes walk, our house is basically in a newly established neighbourhood which is surrounded by the old villagers, you can see the some patches of rice field view right behind our home.

I would definitely add some more photos and other attractive places near us, as you may know professional photographer is not available to us, we did all the photos ourselves from our guest point of views who came in said the residence is look a lot nicer than the photos :slight_smile:

Thank you once again, for your kind advices

Hi Sandy, thanks for your advices. Hope you liked our place, would be glad to welcome you!
I will try finding the posts on the forum regarding average group size as you suggested.
Happy holidays and happy new year!

@imo - your place is amazing!

Here is my modest listing.

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe that this thread is still going!
Here are my two listings:

1 Like

Our Airbnb, minutes from DC and steps to Quantico Marine Base.

1 Like

So pretty. Really want to visit

Hey everyone,

Here’s my recent listing in Salvador, Brazil.

Any feedback or suggestions will be highly appreciated since the listing is quite new.

Thank you!

Here’s my updated listing:

Hi there,

I grew up with tourists and people from all around the world coming every year to our place, some of them returning every year for even 10 years in a row now, so I decided to continue the family business and improve it little by little every year.

Explore Our Listings in Dubrovnik, Croatia, here and add it to your wish list please:

Hi there,

I grew up with tourists and people from all around the world coming every year to our place, some of them returning every year for even 10 years in a row now, so I decided to continue the family business and improve it little by little every year.

Explore Our Listings in Dubrovnik, Croatia, here and add it to your wish list please:

Hi there,

Check out my listing

My southern Retreat 18 miles from Charleston South Carolina … would love your critique (photos and copy)… I’m always tweaking thank you

Is it romantic? What do you think?

1 Like