Review of my new website

Correct me if I am wrong but I also think the engines love links and references.

1 Like

Hi.

Yes Örebro is in the middle of the country.It is the number 7 city in size of Sweden. We have a nature reserve that is touching the city and national parcs to at 20 min to 1 hour distance. The city is in the middle of Oslo and Stockholm. Yes we have public transport as almost every cities in Sweden. What is the acceptable distance to walk to a cafe?.
I get hard to know how much I should write, should that be in the home page ?

Hi. It is a great idea.
Hi. I did some adwords campaign on the previous basic sites.
The most relevant keywords that gave me clicks are bed and breakfast Örebro if you see the attached pdf. Vacation rental has no clicks from people.

Ok. I would mention that explicitly for clarity.

Thanks I add "as self service

When I logged on to view, the landing page was the information page which had no pictures at all, hence why I recommended adding pictures to it. The landing page today shows the pictures

My husband only eats native food when travelling, I get many guests what food is unique to Dublin or Ireland,Even when I have guests coming, I often pop into google and see what foods are eaten in their country. I had people from Lebanon last week, the couple were telling us what local eats.

Is the landing page :“http://www.almbybnborebro.se/en/home/”?

It can be that you arrived on the swedish part where no pages are done.
I agree native food is important when traveling, I put many restaurants links in the page restaurant and some food photos after you had the nice recommandation ideas in the galary.
Edit: the fjord that you give as information is the border between Norway and Sweden, it is around 4-5 hours car from our place.

They do, but only if the links are non-commercial. We also have to take into account that once a viewer has landed on our website, we don’t want to send them somewhere else!

1 Like

Isn’t Swedish food those meatballs from Ikea?

1 Like

Meatballs are only of the swedish food product.

Unfortunately IKEA is a five minute walk from my house, so I can feed my addiction for their meatballs with loganberry sauce at the drop of a hat and get yummy gravadlax, juices, cider, chocolate and biscuits from their food store.

3 Likes

I have eaten way too many of their $1 blocks of chocolate! My son loves the packets of frozen cinnamon scrolls! He’s banned me from IKEA as I come home with so much crap I never knew I needed when I just went to replace glasses the guests broke!

1 Like

I go there ostensibly for their huge packs of tealights, but you have to go past the food store on the way out
impossible to resist and I don’t really want to.

one pound for a bag of tealights and 30 on food.

1 Like

We need an IKEA in Hawaii!

3 Likes

Just look what your missing @konacoconutz

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/food-beverages/

1 Like

Oh I know!!! I try to make it to IKEA when I go home to the mainland but unless I want to ship a box back I am limited to tealights and pillowcase. Maybe duvet covers!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

I might have to send you a supply of chocolate and biscuits to keep you going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is that unfortunate? It sounds fortunate.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate because it means the frequency of eating a tonne of Swedish meatballs and then waddling home with 2kg of smoked salmon greatly increases. IKEA have very reasonably priced cafes and yummy food like gravadlax to take home.

1 Like

Moderation in all things. Including smoked salmon. Smoked salmon
 yummy.