Requests for TV / Roku passwords to buy movies

Give me a break. And stop lecturing me. There is someone under 25 in my rental right now. I haven’t declined anyone.

I just wonder why know- it-all people feel the need to come here, join a forum on February 25 and tell everyone here what they are doing wrong. If you are resentful that I am a mod, I suggest you take it to the owner of the forum.

Plenty of hosts here have child friendly turned off, and judging by the same theory that should also be a violation of the TOS. Nowhere in my listing do I state ANY antidiscrimination policies.

I have ONLY declined reservations recently because I was going to be out of town and I WILL NOT have any guests in my flat while I am gone after the New Year’s fiasco.

2 Likes

Nondiscrimination Policy - Airbnb Help Centre[quote=“konacoconutz, post:21, topic:12737”]
There is someone under 25 in my rental right now. I haven’t declined anyone.
[/quote]

:confused: (this was the closest I could find to a confused icon).

Anyway, it sounds like you know what you’re doing. That’s great.

But for other new hosts like myself, I hope that the piece of advice that you’re strangely interpreting as a lecture gets appreciated by someone who may not know the rules, and may not know that denying accommodations to those under 25 may threaten their livelihood.

I actually didn’t know about Air’s age policy until you brought it up and I thought, “wait, is that something hosts can do?” So, thank you for making me more informed. :slight_smile:

You’re starting to sound like a bully PHX! Back off and get a life

1 Like

Starting ??? :smiley:

2 Likes

Why do car rental companies require their clients to be 25 and older?