Please, I need the help off all the members of the forum

Hello! My name is Pedro Reis and I am from Portugal. I am doing a research about the airbnb hosts for an entrepreneurship competition in my city. The questionnaire is only 5 questions and it is very important for me to have your answers. This questionnaire it’s only mine and has no connections with any public or private organization. Please help my dream become reality and win this competition in my city. :slight_smile:

Click on the following link to answer to the questionnaire:

I want to apologize to the moderators of the forum if they found the content of my post inappropriate. I need to contact as many as possible airbnb hosts for my research to be valid. Thank you.

Thank you

You should probably be interviewing the founders of Airbnb if you want research on entrepreneurs. Airbnb hosts putting their listing on an Airbnb site are not what I consider to be entrepreneurs. They just work for themselves is all.

2 Likes

Article on the AirBnB business model:
http://nextjuggernaut.com/blog/airbnb-business-model-canvas-how-airbnb-works-revenue-insights/

1 Like

Pedro, I filled out your questionnaire because you seemed so polite with your request. :slight_smile:

But the final question makes me wonder if you are (yet another) person who has a bright idea for making money from Airbnb hosts? Please disclose your motives. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello cabinhost! How do you do?
I think you didn’t understood my post. I don’t want to know the Airbnb founders and their story. I want to know about you the hosts. I want to create an entrepreneurial project that can help the hosts earn more money without bother the guests. I know the airbnb founders story and its amazing how they build it.

If you or any person here have any doubts just ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment.
:slight_smile:

Hello jaquo! How do you do?

I agree with you, the last question is dubious. I’ve already reformed the last question. I am not a person who wants to make money with the airbnb hosts. Airbnb is a shared economy platform that allows the host to earn money and airbnb as well. My idea works on the same principle / philosophy that allows the host to win and my project also win. I do not want to earn money with the airbnb host unfairly. We live in a world where we have to help each other and the shared economy is this. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment! :slight_smile:
Greetings.

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello designrs! How do you do?
I think you didn’t understood my post or i write something wrong :-). I don’t want to know the Airbnb founders and their story.

I want to create an entrepreneurial project that can help the hosts earn more money and the project too because airbnb is a shared and a fair economy. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:
Greetings.