Passive Aggressive Loudness (my *probably* immature way of things)

[quote=“K9KarmaCasa, post:8, topic:12609”]
seems better suited to Snapchat.
[/quote]

Lol lol Lol you are too funny

No, you acted like they had a boat horn outside your door, they are young (probably) on holidays and inconsiderate sometimes. A gentle reminder will get you a long way, resentment & passive aggression will make you bitter and burned out.

1 Like

When I first saw them in the early 80’s I thought they were the ugliest things ever. But I developed plantar fasciitis and other foot problems and had to start wearing shoes with good arch support. This includes slippers, flip-flops, boots, etc. When I started wearing them in the mid 80’s they weren’t really in style. Then they came into style in the 90’s and my students thought it was cool that I wore them. So that was my brief period of being “in style.”

I also wear birkies and love them. They’re trendy as long as you’re young enough not to have foot problems. Sadly I’m now of an age where foot problems are a possibility but I’m going to carry on wearing them nevertheless.

Love my Birkenstocks and never plan to live without them. Have a pair of the original two strap, and for dressing up, the “fancy” thinner three strap model. My line in the sand is socks with Birkenstocks. :wink:

1 Like

Down with fashion fascists! People should wear what they want. Some designer sends a model down the runway in them and they are “back.” Pfffttttt.

love this!

20 20 20 20

Can you please tell my son this? He thinks because he is wearing them with Ralph Lauren socks it ok. He looks like a lost Pommy tourist in the early 90s. The pants rolled up fisherman esk are also not a good look

2 Likes

Tell him he looks like a German tourist, if you think that will help.

1 Like

LOL I don’t see anything wrong with it. You’ll probably be happier in the long run letting the guests know that they need to quiet down. But for this particular situation I don’t think it’s a big deal. The only thing is that I wonder if they noticed lol

They were in style when I was at uni in 2003-6 :smiley:

2 Likes