Passive Aggressive Loudness (my *probably* immature way of things)

<-- owns wood clogs.

5 Likes

:joy: I stand corrected!! But do you wear them, or are they a souvenir from Amsterdam? Genuinely curious

2 Likes

They are modern shoes which I use to walk in. They arenā€™t old-fashioned at all.

i too own wooden clogs which I wear all the time! Love them :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh! Iā€™m just picturing theseā€¦ now Iā€™m really intrigued! They donā€™t sound comfortable but I suppose they must be?

3 Likes

They are more like this, but with a wood bottom.

2 Likes

And in true Airhost Forum fashion this went from a discussion of guest/host behavior to ā€œwood clogs.ā€ Now letā€™s have Duds jump in with a 3 paragraph story and an un-related video and weā€™ll be all set. I love it.

6 Likes

They are quite a fashion item @Gardenhost ā€¦you are clearly behind the times :heart_eyes:

Clearly! :joy: Hold on while I crawl back under my rock

2 Likes

I thought that too and it did make me chuckle a little.
I rarely get noisy guests for some reason, in fact itā€™s the extra quiet ones that often annoy me. They creep in silently and then surprise me when Iā€™m singing tunelessly or having a good old cursing session at the washing machine/hoover/cat/whatever. I donā€™t know how you would go about ā€˜getting backā€™ at these sort of guests. Maybe hide near the bathroom, wait until they need to pee and then suddenly appear with a big grin and ask how was their day.
Ha, that would be a great review to read!

3 Likes

I have never, ever, been accused of being stylish! Thank you.

My pleasure :blush:

Try these on for size,

ROFL!!! oh my god. Those are horrendous!

1 Like

More like instruments of torture ā€¦

So I wear only Bjorn heeled clogs for traveling. The heel gives enough fashion and style while the padded insole assists our aging feet. I bought these when my English friend said he can always tell American tourists by their white trainers. So comfy. You can just kick them off during the flight and put them back on easily during landing.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine. Hasbeens are hugely fashionable and highly desired clogs here in the UK (made in Sweden ).

http://houseoffraser.scene7.com/is/image/HOF/I_7340036984992_50_20160426?size=240,320&wid=240&hei=320&qlt=85&op_sharpen=1&ResMode=sharp2

I actually thought the same thing. I do have a pair of clogs but I have never heard them referred to as ā€œwooden clogs.ā€ I would have thought that term was reserved for the souvenir you posted above, not regular shoes you can walk in.

This looks exactly like my Bjorns.

Hahaha I pictured the same thing

I draw the line at Birkenstocks.