Naming an Airbnb Service

I am starting an Airbnb property management company that helps with listing optimizations and has a specialty cleaning service. I love Airbnb and love helping people with it whenever I can! (generally for free).

I would love some help coming up with an appropriate company name that isn’t already taken.
(it doesn’t have to have bnb in the name)

:smiley:

cute but I doubt we’re going to come up with a name for you. Perhaps something for you and your friends to do around some beers.

Or … this is why companies employ branding firms!

Have you looked at fiverr? This is the kind of thing people offer on there very cheaply. You’ll be able to get somebody to make you a logo too if you need one. It’s great for start-ups with no budget just looking for something to get them off the ground

Maybe no one will help you with a brand but if you post what your name and brand logo is after you develop it we will be happy to tell you if it’s clever or if it stinks. LOL.

You need to base your name on your brand values and your target audience (take into account cultural sensitivities for your target market)

And of course you need to do your own research to see what’s already taken.

If you are just starting in one city or town you can have your name + city/town.

If you are working with a branding/design agency or freelance they should be helping you with this.

…my bill is in the post :slight_smile:

PS I won’t use Fiver as unfortunately there have been instances of suppliers using copyrighted material. They also don’t tend to do competitor research (who would when you pay them a fiver) and can design logos or materials similar to what’s already in the marketplace.

I would name it BnBPrep.com. Just a slight change so I will not charge you a lot to use it…

2 Likes

Ha Ha - presumed the OP had already considered and discarded that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ll come back with my options

I didn’t know that about fiverr, but it does make a lot of sense. I’ve never used them but I’ve had a browse now and then and nothing has really stood out to me, it all seems very basic so I guess you get what you pay for. I’m useless at graphic design though!
I was lucky to have a friend design me an awesome one for $50.

We have had a lot of clients in the past who had the same experience. There was once even a client who had used fiverr for a full brand and then found that the domain name wasn’t available!

You get what you pay for… :slight_smile:

1 Like