Sure - here you go. The format is a little off when I copy and paste.
Checkout time is 11 a.m. Please ensure everyone is out on time. Housekeeping must begin on schedule in order to prepare for the next guests. All vehicles need to be off of the property so that other cars can pull in near the waterfall. Guests are not to remain on the property taking group photos after check out time.
1) Return all items or indoor/outdoor furniture to their original location. Dragging chairs/tables on hardwood floors or deck will leave scratches on wood; please lift when moving.
2) Place used kitchen/bath towels in the backpack hampers located in each bedroom closet. Set hampers on floor. Please use a plastic grocery bag (located under kitchen sink) for any muddy/clean up rags.
3) Please do not strip bed linens; leave this for housekeeping.
4) Housekeeping will remove the kitchen trash compactor bag as they will use it while cleaning.
5) You may leave leftover condiments/goods if you think the next guest may find it useful.
6) Double check drawers for any personal items.
7) Start dishwasher; detergent pods are located under sink.
8) Double check stovetop, oven, and gas grill are off.
9) Close all windows. Turn off heat in winter and set to 75 degrees in summer. Turn off all indoor/outdoor lights.
Leave all sets of keys on dining table. Leave doors unlocked.
Call or text XXXX (555) 555-5555 as you are leaving.
Thank you and have a safe trip home!