My guest is in JAIL!

Yeh, I’ll bet there will be plenty of re-takes before you say, 'That’s a wrap."

2 Likes

Well must get the ‘right’ shots an the ‘right’ angles. I know what you thinking: us producers (LoL) can be such perfectionists.

Hahaha…the white trash family party’…Sarah that was hilarious.

2 Likes

And I’m not even well versed in reality TV, but white trash party cat fights are a draw, right? ;p

Well, or they are a turn-off.

1 Like

My episode is called the guest who used a plunger on the bath tub when they could’ve just pulled the drain plug.

2 Likes

OMG, @melmo, that made me laugh so hard!

May I also just insert a complaint about guests who just left. Nice in every way but left the valve open to the propane tank and all the gas leaked out. I don’t know how many reminders I need to give about that particular thing and it keeps happening. A goddamn sign on the tank itself??

In a word – yep!

Although the valve should be closed after every use, all the gas should not leak out in a few days. You should buy a new tank and valve and put a reminder sign on it.

1 Like

The tank is old. I probably should replace it. It’s just the idea. PLEASE TURN THE VALVE OFF. That is stated so clearly how many times.

1 Like

Cool I’m watching that right now. What season/episode where you in?

My episode would be about the hot guy that kept walking around my property in his underwear. @SandyToes would be seen in the bushes taking pictures then she’d do her babawawa thing and interview the man about his state of undress. I would be hiding in my house peeking out the window giggling with glee.

@SuiteRetreat - I had to speed-read through this mega-thread because I couldn’t remember it.

Gawd! It had to be one of the funniest we’ve had in recent history. (Things kinda got heavy since then.)

2 Likes

WELL, when I wrote this, I had not seen the episode yet and I felt like I was practically the STAR! I sat about 5 feet away from handsome Detective Rayburn for hours while they filmed the scene of him talking at the victim violence support group - I’m in episode 7 - it’s very sad - because I know EXACTLY where I am in the entire scene - however I’m either just outside of view or I am totally a shadow! Bummer - They are starting season 3 now, hope I get called again! That was so much fun! There were 50 extras there, I was one of 8 picked for the “blue group” meaning we were in every shot - I thought for sure I’d be seen a bunch! The filming of him speaking at the victims of violence support group took 8 hours to shoot and the scene lasted about 10 minutes! CRAZY!

2 Likes

So much effort goes into making Terrible Television. It’s worthy of a better cause.

And I’m just preemptively assuming it’s terrible. Please don’t throw brickbats at me. Since it’s apparently a US cop show. Having said that, Netflix isn’t mainstream US television, so it might be a bit different.

I want to be in a movie! We sometimes get casting calls but they are usually for the other side of the island and don’t work with my schedule.

1 Like

It’s a drive for me to head to Islamorada - about 3 hours, I surely don’t go for the money - $112.00 - I go for the experience. And I just got my first casting call for Season 3 of Bloodline! Fingers crossed. The shooting is tomorrow!

1 Like

I couldn’t make it through Bloodline… After a coulple of episodes it got tedious! I should try again…

Well, it’s all about taste - if you don’t like - you don’t like it! for me, I was sitting on the edge of chair all through season 1 - season 2 … not so much! I haven’t heard from them today, so I don’t know if I’m in the shoot tomorrow. Sometimes they don’t finalize the shoot until hours just before - crazy!

So you get there and are not paid???