My guest is in JAIL!

And the season finale should be the hosts all together on @Mearns island.

2 Likes

Oh yesā€¦just like the Real Housewives who all take a vacation that always ends up in a catfight!

Season Finale:

The Airhostesses all take an island vacation when Mearns has a last minute cancellation. Host cabin faces her fear of hanging out with her friends naked. Mearns pulls a prank and rows ashore unannounced. Host Cabin begins to plot her revenge once she discovers he saw her in the nudeā€¦lol!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s hysterical!

must be 20 characters

1 Like

How fun! Heck I would dump an existing guest, get thrown out of Super Dooper status, just make this happen.

/brb, Got to go do some stuff, this is taking shape. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is hysterical @cabinhost. Thanks for directing me back over here @sandy2. Now Iā€™m sad because I havenā€™t had one single series worthy thing happen here. I want to be Sophia (golden girls). "Sophia: Why do blessings wear disguises? If I were a blessing, Iā€™d run around naked. "

2 Likes

My episode would be the one where I walked in my place, four hours between guests, and the place is trashed ā€“ garbage and dishes everywhere, plus the destroyed my sliding glass door screen so that it no longer functioned. I got on the phone to my ā€œguestā€, who had reserved the place for his consultant clients and admits he didnā€™t forward them the rules or my welcome email (which reiterated the rules). I broke down in tears and then buckled down and got to work. Not much of an episode. Maybe I could do it ala Melanie Griffith from Working Girl and vacuum topless in high heels.

1 Like

Back up K9ā€¦of course you would be included in the episode titled ā€œkettles and duvetsā€

ā€œJacquo is disgusted when she learns her fellow American hosts do not wash duvet covers in between guestsā€

K9 contemplates purchasing a lighter duvet cover and weighs in if it is worth washing duvet covers in between guests" - after all - they do have a top sheet

Host Cabin is frustrated because after 20 youtube videosā€¦she still canā€™t figure out how to put a duvet on by herself. The ā€œburritoā€ method is her last attempt."

I really could go on and onā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but debating duvet covers is nothing (by the way I now have something never discussed before as a top layer on thereā€¦ not a duvet, not a quilt, not a comforter, not a bedspreadā€¦Iā€™ve been afraid to post anything for fear of someone not knowing what a comforter is seeing the post and starting it all over, but I digress) compared to red wine vomit everywhere. @brook2adks has to have an episode scene.

4 Likes

I am intriguedā€¦maybe this is the sequel for Season 2. K9 finally decides on a ā€¦

It will keep viewers in suspense. I am already in suspenseā€¦ha!

How cabinhostess has bears visit because guests donā€™t clean the grille. :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking mine should be that look of fear before I enter the front door and then I walk around inside saying, ā€œWhat the hell?ā€ and complaining about the toast crumb people. Yā€™all know what Iā€™m talking about!

1 Like

k9 doesnā€™t really have any horror stories to add so she would just contribute all the cute doggies for the watchability factor. If she felt like it, she could have a small sidebar featuring an academic lecture on the rise of Nazi Germany. :smile: meanwhile Professor Faheem could be in episode where he is awarded the Millennial Prize for solving all of the following:
P versus NP.
Hodge conjecture.
Riemann hypothesis.
Yangā€“Mills existence and mass gap.
Navierā€“Stokes existence and smoothness and
Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture.

All while trying to decide on the perfect make up mirror and lending his guests laptops who then leave them in the rain.

1 Like

And my episode is a white trash family party at chuck e cheese where I cat fight with my sister over turning the family home into a brothel.

4 Likes

and every reality show needs a villain so thereā€™s always that OCD guy with multiple personalities who irons sheets and leaves biscotti out for guests who never fail to mention them in a review. :smile:

1 Like

Lol. Thatā€™s where you had the niece birthday party? I pictured your niece grown up for some reason. Chuckie cheeze tends to bring out the worst in people. Itā€™s all those kids screaming and running around in an enclosed space,

1 Like

I do think the health department of a major urban city, having nothing better to do with their time since all 9000 restaurants have had recent inspections, should be alerted about illegal cranberry bread sharing and raids an AirBNB. White gloves should be a required prop. Cranberries might be confiscated.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, exciting 6th birthday party at the dreaded chuck e cheese. White trash central :wink:

1 Like

I went to a nieceā€™s birthday party at one, and then made sure I was NEVER in Georgia on a birthday again. Horrid, horrid place. Brings out the worst in everyone, adult and child alike.

1 Like

Back. Yes, finishing with one major cat fight at the island is the grand finally. The women practically tear each otherā€™s clothes off, I could visualize it perfectly. If you donā€™t mind I will like to be the director of THAT episode. :sunglasses:

1 Like

ā€œwhite trash family partyā€¦ā€ (Lol)!

1 Like