My guest is in JAIL!

No way. I don’t blame Hillary for that…that is something Trump supporters are doing. . I’m just saying Monica is making a nuisance of herself now… 20 some years later. It’s a bit pathetic.

1 Like

Ok - here’s the update! I wasn’t sure I even wanted to go there again! HA HA - Alright - so, the room was trashed - dirty clothes, empty food boxes, beer cans etc. I had not been in there in 10 days, and since he was supposed to be in jail until AFTER his checkout date, I felt safe to clean up the room and rather than pack up dirty clothes, I washed, dried and folded all his clothes and packed up everything nicely. WELL, I got a text from him (let’s call him “Tipsy”) the next evening saying he was heading back to my place (Tipsy was paid up for one more day here), I warned him of what I had done and he understood and was OK with it. Now to backtrack a little, prior to his incident, I had told him of an incident last year, where 2 big, burly, hairy, bulky, strapping and packing US FEDERAL MARSHALLS came to my door looking for a prior guest of mine that had checked out already. These guys had some BIG GUNS! This guest, we’ll call him “El Chapo” had been arrested (while he was staying with me, but I did not know this) and was charged with trafficking the wacky weed and failed to appear in court. Good, ol’ El Chapo - gave the Feds MY address as to where he was staying. So, now am I on their radar as place where the bad guys stay? HA HA … well, Tipsy, had the decency NOT to tell the deputies where he was staying. I read his police report. They kept asking him, and he kept saying he was staying on Miami Beach (2 hours from here, ha). I thanked him for that. And after reading his police reports, as far as his charges, he blew once, the blood alcohol level was .029, well below the legal limit of .08, they wanted him to blow again as they didn’t feel they got a good enough sample, and he refused. The only damage to his vehicle from his hit and run property damage, was a 6 inch twig in his front grill, he had driven into a bush. He was arrested by a lady deputy, who turned him over to a DUI team who brought him in to the county jail for booking. Once he was in jail and handcuffed, he was badly beaten by 3 guards. He had 3 broken rips and his jaw was broken, the entire left side of his face is black, blue and swollen, he’s unrecognizable. So, that’s the update! Poor guy, definitely needs to get it together. I hope he can straighten his life out, he is a nice guy who has made some very bad decisions. And, I’m pretty sure he must of mouthed off to the guards, but still no reason to cause such physical harm to a drunk person.

4 Likes

I love this board, sometimes is nothing short of ‘Drama Central’,

5 Likes

Lordy… Cinderelle, not to beat a dead horse, or a passed out drunk, (LOL,) but I am again forced to ask–why do you think you are attracting this kind of guest? A few of the reasons I’m thinking of, are prices too low, IB, no cleaning, security or deposit, flexible cancellation.???

I’m glad your guy wasn’t charged with DUI but it’s like you said, he probably mouthed off or became combative or whatever… sometimes people just walk around under a black cloud and need to get straightened out.

No one needs this kind of drama at their home!

Edited to mean: Straighten themselves out, not have police or guards straighten them out. I daresay there is more to this story. Something is not adding up right.

2 Likes

Whoa…whoa!!! - He was handcuffed and beaten by three guards??

I don’t care how mouthy he is to them…I find it hard to believe that they couldn’t get him under control without breaking his jaw, and 3 ribs. Even if his feet were not shackled, and he was kicking them around, surely beating him did not need to take place.

What a crazy story!

3 Likes

There is never a reason to beat someone in handcuffs. None.

He won’t be charged since the police and DA will hope that he doesn’t sue them in return for battery. Good for him that he can keep his job, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need some help with his drinking.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey, this is Florida, remember ,

:wink:

4 Likes

He wasn’t black, was he? Not making a statement, just wondering… :frowning:

2 Likes

I bet he was exaggerating, it was only 2 guards.

1 Like

He has a defense attorney who is working on getting all the records from the jail - they are reluctant to release records and videos available, they are dragging their feet and causing delays. He spent his entire incarceration in the infirmary. While he was in the medical office, the doctors asked him what happened and when he was trying to tell them, the guards were standing by telling the doctors that “he fell down.” If ya’ll are still interested - I can keep ya posted on what’s going on. And yes, he definitely has a drinking problem, and he is aware of it for sure and hopefully he will get some help.

1 Like

Yes please - I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

1 Like

Jeeze, sounds like a third world country!

any idea if the doctors gave him a blood test?

1 Like

I repeat, this is Florida - we ARE a third world country! Well, where I am anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Beaten by police? How horrible. Poor man. But I hear the US has a big problem with police violence. And the police are getting very militaristic. Paramilitary weaponry.

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this case will eventually touch on all the social hot points now at the forefront in American society?

5 Likes

Your post sounds interesting and I would have liked to answer, but stuffing two totally different issues into one posting does kind of turn me off.

Why didn’t you just ask about the jailbird and opened a second post regarding that other issue?

LOL, I had the Same Bathroom issue from a female guest !! She left a very bad review as she said she was not aware that I was a Male ? (WTF) and that the bathrooms were shared
and how women need to be warned about my Listing !! OMG, are you Serious !! Oh and to make matters worse , this is from a Middle aged well educated white women that was hoping to meet up here for a romantic weekend with her Sugar Daddy ! When he was a no show , she fell to pieces !!

1 Like

I hear ya! That is why I cover my butt by reinforcing and telling ppl it’s shared! No guarantee on who you’re sharing with! That’s the way it is!!! I have 3 rooms sharing one bath, both sexes … Too bad if you don’t like it! That’s how it is.if you do t like it, book somewhere else!!!

1 Like