Moratorium on new STR Palm Desert

Wow. I might even get Kellyanne’s autograph! :))

1 Like

Can you imagine Spicey and Kellyanne in their own camp? What would the name be? “Alt Facts Love Nest.” Bahahahahahahahhaha

This is my favorite Burner site. Look at that first post, funny.

Stagecoach is AMAZING… If we don’t get it rented, date??

1 Like

I wanna come!!!..

Stagecoach is April 29, 30, 31 I want to see Kenny Chesney. There are tons of others. Great fun.

I meant as let’s make a date and go!!! Kenny was great the first time I saw him at Stagecoack

Oh jeez you’ve been there and done it all! :)))

Believe me, you’ll have your place rented.

2 Likes

I get around :joy::joy::joy:

But seriously we aren’t booked, which isn’t ideal, I’m hoping we get last minute people like we did with Coachella.

Oh dang, I’m gunna miss the fun!

1 Like

We are booked at our place. In fact that is the very last Airbnb guests I’ll have. My brother is buying the place from the family so that’s it. And that’s OK with me really. It was a big sweat managing that place even though it went pretty well as far as guests treating it OK.

Paris Hilton usually goes every year. I’ll try to get her autograph for you.

1 Like

Did you see my message about cleaners? I have a couple who are the absolute best. Older Mexican husband and wife.

No i didn’t! Did you PM me? I will go look. I have been crazy trying to get the house ready. We hired a great woman and daughter team that does out friends houses in the community next to us. I would love yours for backup though! Let me know if you need a place to stay in the desert to get your sand and sun fix!

I almost went to Coachella in 2012. I had my 3 day pass for the 1st weekend, my friends had the camping pass, we were going to camp on the grounds. But then I started reading about people staying up until dawn and the sometimes heat and I started to get cold feet. Then my friends said they had to cancel and so I didn’t go.

1 Like

You were lucky. It’s a huge hot mess, literally. The surrounding area is dreadfully ugly, dry and without charm. And hot as hell! The campground is just flat dry desert. Not a tree in sight.

And lots of pot smoking and loud partying. Great if you’re 24 and don’t require sleep.

Stagecoach is more tame, even families go.

2 Likes

I’ve been to the Austin City Limits Festival several times. It’s a very nice set up in an urban park with a river and natural springs, trees and a laid back Austin vibe. Big variety of music from gospel and folk to EDM and hard rock. Home each day to a quiet bed at a friends or a hotel. No camping. I love camping still but not where a stranger might stumble into the wrong tent. LOL>

2 Likes

And by pot smoking you mean hard drug use!!!

That would be heroin or crack or meth I think.

@J_Wang i meant the Coachella crowd has graduated from pot smoking to more hardcore durgs: molly, ecstasy, mdma, and other ‘party’ drugs.

1 Like