Just a little feel-good topic

Sitting here in the darkness of january looking forward to hosting season with all its ups and hopefully not too many downs, this is what i did just after our first guests arrived last summer. Aah! Wish for many days like this for both guests and hosts!

9 Likes

This is my High Season, here in Florida. We still take time to sip a glass of good wine and watch the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico. One of the many reasons we live here.

5 Likes

I would not mind an escape to Florida or anywhere nice and warm! Bit fed up by darkness, rain and wind now! Today the sun has a rare break through, though. And i am at work…

1 Like

My grandparents own a houses in Fort Myer and Cape Cod. In the summer, they live on Cape Cod and in the winter, they live in Fort Myer. They love it.

1 Like

We do this every night too. It really is something to look forward to after a hard day of bedmaking and cleaning the apartment! Love Florida :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m back in Hawaii after visiting Prague, the lowest temp we got was -6C! We loved the snow and were mostly not that cold, although on the minus days we really had to plan our days with frequent stops in warm up spots like cheap little cafes. Too cold to just walk around for hours. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Prague is lovely. 20

1 Like

Today, life is good.

3 Likes