Input on Cooking Kit Product Idea

Hi all! I’m looking for hosts to gather feedback on a mini cooking kit idea I’ve had after spending the majority of this year traveling (staying at Airbnbs of course!) while also managing properties from afar. Was wondering if anyone here would be interested in participating? If so, please check it out here: https://goo.gl/forms/SsIgZnwkWECTstlW2 Thank you!!

You only have the option to click hosts or guest in your survey, many people are both

Doesn’t work for me as a host or as a guest.

1 Like

Same here. We never use cream, sugar or salt and I’m sure that others feel the same way - everyone’s idea of what ‘the basics’ are varies.

We once rented a house for a few days and in our party were a vegetarian, a vegan, someone who stuck rigidly to a gluten-free diet, a diabetic and a picky child. What sort of ‘basics’ should have been supplied for us?

Normally if you offer kitchen access or the guests have an own kitchen the basics are in stock. And if you need vegan or antiallergic stuff you’ll carry it with you anyways.

therapy

just kidding! Must have been interesting picking what restaurant to go to though

1 Like

It was hell, I promise you! Especially as I forgot to mention that one of the party was an elderly English gentleman (my father-in-law) who sees anything that is not ‘meat and two veg’ or fish and chips as being ‘foreign muck’. This includes pasta, quiche, tacos, Asian food, anything American like French fries…! (‘They’re chips! They’re chips!’ Answer ‘They’re not like English chips’.

I despair :slight_smile:

He won’t eat anything vegetarian - I only got him to eat a quiche I’d made because I called it ‘cheese and onion pie’.

2 Likes

(Cheese and onion pie does evoke a better reaction from me as well ~ yum!)

1 Like