I can not log into my account

Hi,
I can not log into my account. I get this warning:
Account Disabled
To help protect your information, we’ve temporarily disabled your account. Please email us at account.inquiry@airbnb.com to continue.
At this address: account.inquiry@airbnb.com, I wrote twice and report this problem, but I got no response. I try to log in in Crome and in Iphone app without success
I have not done anything improper, so I do not understand why why my Account is Disabled and why AIRBNB do not reply to my complaint.
Because of this I am unable to reserve any kind of place to sleep for a trip I have been planning for weeks.

Greetings,
Zdravko

I wonder if this is a spam site and you’ve been hijacked or hacked? . Try calling?

I am convinced that my account is not hacked. On the Internet, I found many of the same case when people were erased without explanation by Airbnb, and they do not get any response after complaint. The truth is that Airbnb totally ignores complaints.

You may be an in area where Airbnb is banned or restricted. But you say you are a guest? Have you had some bad reviews or something? Problems with fraudulent credit cards?
Any reason for them to deactivate you?
Call them! We can’t really help you with this question, you have to contact them.

YOU must call or Twitter AirBnB however many times it takes to get a proper answer. Keep us in the loop.

First, this is Airbnb, no hack or anything.

It happens, and there is absolutely no explanation whatsoever to be found. They basically assess the degree of risk to avoid any improper transaction. If you live in a country where money laundering or fraud is a known issue for banks, they use the same tools to block a potential guest.

For example, did you register a payment method that did not match your country of residence?

Thanks for the reply. I live in Slovenia and all my documents are Slovenian. I buy a lot over the Internet with credit card and never had a problem. At October I and my Wife stay a Malta for 14 day. Stay at two Host and recive very good review.

Language shouldn’t be the issue (and probably isn’t). Were you blocked during the ID verification process, or did you already verified your id (giving passport pictures) when you were in Malta?

To be clear, I have absolutely no solution to Airbnb disabling accounts out of the blue. As a developer, I regularly create new accounts for testing purpose, and I see that it gets harder because of those measures, for no reason.

Go report this issue on Airbnb’s facebook page and twitter page.

1 Like

Hi,
I have the same problem and it takes a long, long time, since the beginning of December 2016. I called Airbnb several times, they said that they see a problem, they will get back to me, but have not yet come forward.
Did you solve the problem?
Marija