Help me build an Airbnb service provider directory for hosts

Hi There,

I’m an Airbnb host in Vancouver, Canada. It’s tax season here and I started to look for an accountant with some level of knowledge related to Airbnb. In fact, I’d love to find someone who concentrated on that particular niche.

It got me thinking that advice and referrals for Airbnb related service providers are scattered across the web on dozens of message boards and blogs, and it would be useful to have one directory for hosts to refer to - at least as a starting place.

That is what I’m trying to build with BnB Library. www.bnblibrary.com. It’s free to access and I’m working on making (freely) available some other useful products for hosts.

The project is started and I’m grateful for any input from hosts on this board. The cities I’ve started with are New York, London, Sydney, Toronto and Vancouver. If you have any suggestions for service providers - or on categories that should be added - please let me know!

Thanks!

Greg

1 Like

I am a accountant by trade but wil need to study this more closely but if I am going to do the spread sheet for the non passive income I will share with other hosts for free. not there yet but when it is I will share.

Thanks for the reply. I think that would be great. The site could also be a great place to showcase documents, like the one you mention, that hosts have developed on their own and make them available for others to download for free.

Hi Greg! I’d love to connect on another resource to add to your library. Rented.com helps Airbnb owners get guaranteed income from their properties while passing off all the work to a professional. As I’m also extremely familiar with the industry, I’d be happy to connect on several other resources for owners.

Let me know when you’re free to talk!

Hey Greg!

Great to see another company on here! I’m Alfred from Simple Key Copy.

We help Airbnb hosts with condos solve one pain point: replacing key fobs

Most building managers restrict the number of fobs you can have per unit, take way too long to get a replacement key or just cost way too much. Most of our customers are Airbnb hosts that have guests lose keys or need additional fobs for their cleaning staff.

Our service is onsite (we come to you), secure (the fob is an exact clone of the original) and backed with our 100% money back guarantee.

Check us out here! We should definitely chat soon http://simplekeycopy.com/

@simplekeycopy Alfred, thanks for sharing, some of the hosts we work with could definitely use a resource like this. We are launching a host resource section on our site at GoSwiftup.com. This section allows for Airbnb hosts to easily access ongoing updated resources and replacing keys is definitely one them. I’d like to add Simple Key Copy to our resource guide section. I’ll send you a link when it goes live if you PM me. Thanks again Alfred.

Talk soon,

Mark
Swiftup

Hey Greg,

Thanks for creating the library. We are working on making life easier for Airbnb hosts. Particularly, taking the pain out of turning over the property between guest stays. Getting the property cleaned and prepared for the next guest is a hassle and most Airbnb hosts have jobs, lives, families and other things on their plate. Swiftup (GoSwiftup.com) makes it easy for them to book their cleanings 24/7 and we take care of the rest. We’d love to pass along the BnB Library to our host partners as well and can share that with all of our hosts. If we can help in any way just let us know.

Mark
Swiftup