Hello! Can you please complete my 10 question anonymous questionnaire if you used AIRBNB as a guest. This is the link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N3V9W56 Thank you!

Hello! Can you please complete my 10 question anonymous questionnaire if you used AIRBNB as a guest. This is the link surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N3V9W56
Thank you!

You might get a better response if you introduced yourself and explained the purpose of your survey. Your post is less than polite IMO.

4 Likes

the purpose is to find out why people choose Airbnb!

A survey on the personality types best suited (or not!) to hosting would also make an interesting study!

1 Like

If, IF, any of us here use Airbnb as guests, it’s because we’re hosts.

I am trying because there is not a forum for guests and I could not find an alternative :frowning:

There is a Reddit Airbnb section which as plenty of guests posting and reading there. It seems to be about 50 - 50 hosts and guests. Here’s the link.

2 Likes
                              Thank you for your help! :smile:
1 Like

That’s rather vague, I see you posted another request and mentioned dissertation. I find it hard to accept that such a vague request would meet any scholarly criteria. You are asking people to spend time and effort, and appear too have done little background work as there are sites for Airnb users. There are others who have done similar work and posted here, however, they provided a detailed explanation of their research goals, and came back with the outcomes of their work.

4 Likes

And you are? And you will use this data how? Research 101, engage your target audience, motivate them to participate, don’t taint your results with selection bias of guests from a hosting website, do thorough background research, explain your purpose and confidentiality…,

F

3 Likes