Guidebook - can I download it?

I spent a whole afternoon filling in my Guidebook with places to eat, dance, see and visit and I’d like to add these info into my Guest’s guide (first part is about the house, where the main switch is, how to turn on heating, etc.).

Is there a way to download it?

I don’t think you can. I basically took screenshots for a paper version, but now there are better apps to take care of that. Have you checked a service like Coral.life or Hostfully? They certainly could help a lot!

Yes, there is an option to “Print Guidebook”. It prints out with a little map of each attraction you’ve added. I’ve printed mine, but I also opened a Coral account as I like the way the rest of the information appears. I actually don’t like the way either one organizes (or doesn’t as the case may be) what you’ve added, and doesn’t leave a lot of space for miscellaneous information. I ended up typing up a giant word document that is my guide that gives some ideas of one or two day itineraries, etc., as well as grouping activities by location and restaurants by feature, etc.

2 Likes

@PennyM, you certainly can print it as a pdf at the top of the guidebook section, just like @Arlene_Larsson said. I’ve printed mine as a temporary measure, however the format isn’t as good as it should be.

1 Like