Guest's WIFI Use

If he is handling sales data, that would be an enormous amount of spreadsheets or database files.

I think the biggest concern is with a guest downloading !massive amounts of illegal media and the getting hung up in the legal ramifications.

I use a separate access point for my guests. there may be models that allow you to manage the speed and data limits. “Free wifi” should allow email and some streaming, but no guarantee on higher speeds or unlimited downloads. I would imagine that anyone who handles that much data for work would ask a few questions before booking. Hotels certainly don’t offer super high speed conn and wifi speeds vary widely by location/country.

In the not too distant future I think there will be internet everywhere there is electricity. It’s potential to pump garbage/capitalism/propaganda into homes (the tools of the ruling class) and the potential benefits are too great for it to be ignored. So it will pay for the elites to make sure everyone has internet. The same way they brought you electricity so they could sell you things that run on electricity, so shall they bring the internet.

Facebook is working on beaming internet from satellites using radio waves so you aren’t imaginining it. LOL.

Not soon enough to help you with your current problem mind you.

1 Like