Guest in my room

Oh Yana, you slay me! You come up with some of the darned-est stuff. : )

Nancy, what a precious photo of the girls! What a shame the reality was otherwise. They are sooo cute it’s hard to stop looking at them.

Fred, do you not like your daughter-in-law’s cooking or does she create a mess…or what?

No rush to answer…just whenever you get back from your chores. : )

2 Likes

@SandyToes if you go back and put @ in front of those names they will see that you’ve addressed them.

1 Like

I wonder what her expression would have been if she was looking at Kim Kardashian’s butt. :joy:

1 Like

@KKC (…this I a test)

Oh mi-gosh, I did it! I have wondered how to achieve that…I truly have no computer sense. I’m lucky to know how to turn it on/off.

Thanks - mucho!

Hope I can remember it.

2 Likes

Hehehehe, i know…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
O my god, that was the look!!!

This post turned out to be so much fun:grinning:

3 Likes

I would be so tempted to write: "Hey, you demented scopophiliac, you came into our closed bedroom when I was naked and I yelled for you to leave but you went through our luggage, instead! I’m seriously thinking, because of you and the nightmares I am still experiencing, of adding to my House Rules – “Not Suitable for Voyeurs!”.

But I would also be tempted to simply write, “Cuckoo”.

But I probably wouldn’t write anything at all.

1 Like

Thats a great response, but I just checked her profile now and she posted a response to my review. I am thinking she wrote a response after Air called her to clarify, maybe?

Update to all:

Her response goes like this (translation)
“Host, I ask where did your integrity go? Open all the doors? How can you say that, just because we didn’t want to open the doorss, we saw one opened, my mother didn’t pay attention and entered it, of course we didn’t know that it was the hosts bedroom, such a terrible rainy day, me and my elderly mother had to drag our luggage in the city looking for the apartment. Host was at home and didn’t open the door for us, indeed was in the room and didn’t go out to greet us, only sent the house introductions last minute.”

It was pretty much like this including the lack of grammar and punctuation. Her written Chinese is bad and she stumbled in words.

She is lying, my husband was talking to her all the time as he was at office but online all the way in the Airbnb message replying immediately to her and taking her by the hand. She was rude and impolite. When she arrived she sent him the message ‘just open te door!!’ he continued talking to her politely, he as host was talking to her all the time ecen as she entered the apartment. Yes, I was in bed sick and had just vomitted and I am nit the only host. Guests knkw they will do self check in if we are working and we will greet them as we get home. My husband arrived 1 hour later and did all instructions with her (that she has already received and we are very clear with pictures and all) . She is outright lying in her response, try had already checked in the room and out their luggage down, then they went to all private bedrooms in my house, asked to be out and didnt, they were always in contact with my husband.etc

She is liar, manipulative, b""""

They use a term I Chinese that’s goes ‘save face’ or ‘lose your face’ very broadly in almost all occasions

Pretty much like this here too. Wrn we don’t let them take the baby or even ourselves, they murmur in Chinese saying our impolite we are. …what a joke!

OMG!!!

(twenty 20)

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations and you should be indeed proud! That’s a wonderful feeking to see victory our family especially a son. Asian languages are so different and I am glad the discouragement your son had only worked to give him more strength to achieve his dreams.

2 Likes

@KKC i am so agitated, I needed a laugh now . Thank you . Hahaha bonsai tree .

I was typing at 3am , sleep drunk?

I too hope this will be behind me soon as I thought it was already

2 Likes

Ohh @Yana you made me laugh hard now hahaha

It is amazing the ‘natural’ look hahaha

I think the Korean was jealous of you. If I were to tell you some of the beauty products they sell here to make intimate parts look more foreigner you would not believe. And it sells on TV.

@cabinhost Kim Kardashian is considered obese here. Anyone that is not completely flat is over weight . Yea…right? Plus, they don’t like the Kardashians here because they are not white enough . But they want to have pink nipples , pink… Everything… just like Westerners.

I better have another cup of tea

2 Likes

Perfect too!! You guys are amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! You are so very right.

1 Like

I just can’t resist to comment. Do they buy beauty products that claim to turn the plant seeds vertical like western girls…or is the old rumor true…white men love asian girls for their horizontal parts?? - lol.

Something is wrong when I am tuning out the presidential debate in favor of bonsai discussion…Shaking my head :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha @cabinhost

No plant seed orientation change for the moment, but they sell creams that claim to make the nipples and lips (use your imagination) pink. They use western girls and guys to advertise. Since it is on TV and in prime time they don’t out the ‘models’ naked, but they say it is going to make the intimate skin white as (show models in bikini and focus between the breasts) the intimate part of the western model, and all your ‘points’ (Chinese see breasts and down there area as points) pink as the model lips.

Then they show some cartoon drawing showing nipples before and after hahaha haha, i need to find a picture or a link for the program. And they say the cream will make your pink unicorn be true (for men).

They are perplexed by how white men have lighter nipples because their nipples both genders are extreme dark. They love it.

White men love Asian women, i’ve told, because they dominate them on the sheets. The sexy Asian women are those born and raised in the West. Here the cuter and childish you are the better.

Do you know those little teddy bears that when you press their stomach or hand they say 'I love you’re in a very fast and short manner, high pitched, with no feeling at all? That’s exactly how Asian women are in bed (I mean the real Asian born and raised here). Hahahaah, their ‘adult entertainment’ is more like a comedy show. It is the emotionless ‘I love you I love you’ of course not I love you but some forced whining and they are motionless too. White men love this here. It is clear we have too many white friends dating Asians. My husband says since his teen years it was a turn off and too funny to make sense of it all. Haha

Among the many weird thing they sell here is this cream, ‘foreigner’ contact lenses - those are in several colors and promise to make the eye as big as foreigners’. Whitening everything: body lotion, face lotion, soap, even the milk!!!

A strange thing I found is that they say women with butt and big breast are fat but you can see tons of underwear with fake butts to wear under the gym, some are so funny you can crack up by seeing them. So, secretly, they want to be like Westerners.

Man here are supposed to be thin, a muscle man is no good, men go on diet and they can only have a teeny tiny bit of muscle shape and are considered already the hottest of everything.mkre than that they are bad looking.

They also flood the TV and beauty shops, even supermarket, with products (cream, massagers, even pills!) With a white face model on the package promising to change their round Chinese face to a more triangle or longer face. It is amazing how they don’t embrace their feature. Kind of a shame really. There are some TV stars here who were so beautiful before doing all cosmetic procedures but now just look like some western with a bit trace of Asian only.

It is worse in Korea, 1in every 3 women have had plastic surgery to become more westernized. So difficult to spot a typical Korean beauty lately now they all have this perfect western face with almost no trace of Asian beauty.

My daughter is mixed and I just love her long straight black hair. Her face and body don’t look much Chinese, but all the mothers tell me I should just perm her hair to be more ‘western’. It is not uncommon to see 3-5 yrs old with hair permed curly.

4 Likes