Everbooked vs Beyond Pricing

Have you compared the services? I’ve never used Smartbnb. What does Smartbnb offer that Superhost Tools doesn’t?

That was the issue I had with Wheelhouse for Coachella, and I kept manually entering the correct price and then WH kept over riding it! I almost got booked for $2k for the weekend instead of $12K. I agree BP also doesn’t raise my prices high enough for some events, so I just do it manually, it’s not a huge deal and I have never had a problem with them reverting back to their suggested prices. Our condo in SF our base price is much higher than an Indio, so the pricing is more inline with special events, I still manually raise to what I know we can get, but if I for some reason ‘missed’ it I would be devasted. Now in Indio or Barcelona where our base prices are a lower dollar amount, but we have very specific events that drive demand to 5x+ the base price, I know I just have to manually adjust.

I have not even looked at SuperHost tools, bc I skeptical to connect any service to my listings after the WH debacle, I will look eventually, I promise.

I bet @smartbnb.io can tell you all the ways Smart BNB is better or worse!

@wootwoot1234, Sergey from Beyond Pricing here. We are actually increasing prices quite a bit in Austin for SXSW, but if you want to go higher we offer that ability too.

This can be achieved one of two ways:

–Manual override (selecting those dates on your Beyond Pricing calendar and entering a new price)
–Seasonal minimums (entering a minimum for SXSW dates on the Customize tab)

If you’re willing to give Beyond another shot, feel free to reach out to me at sergey [at] beyondpricing [dot] com and happy to help you get this set up :slight_smile:

@sergeymann Thanks for the offer but I’m really happy with Superhosttools.com. It’s free and gives me control over my pricing unlike services like BP, PL, and WH. Good luck!

It seems BP is terrible for prices more than about 30-60 days out; way too low. I’ve been pretty happy with Wheelhouse, but I only use both of them as a guide, I don’t have my listing automatically priced by either. I love to manually tinker with the pricing.

@Arlene_Larsson, would you mind emailing me at sergey [at] beyondpricing [dot] com with your account username? Happy to look into the issues you’re describing with Beyond Pricing.

Future prices are based on the demand we’re seeing in the market so most likely prices are decreasing due to seasonality in the market. Regardless, feel free to shoot me an email and happy to take a look.

We do also offer a number of features that allow hosts to customize our prices, such as manual overrides, seasonal minimums, etc.

1 Like

I have been using BP for one of my listings and I am really happy with it. It has also been my busiest and most profitable year to date and I have been doing this for six years. I’m sure it is not all due to BP, but I think it helped.

1 Like