Do you have Airbnb business cards?

I have been asked for a card linking to our Airbnb listing at several local events. Have any of you had cards made? Can you post a picture of your cards? Who did you use to print them, I’ve used vistaprint for other cards in the past. Airbnb used to have a link for business cards but I haven’t seen it for a long time.

I do. I used Vistaprint, as well. A little under $40 for 500 cards on a nice thick card stock double sided.

2 Likes

What kind of images and info is on your cards

1 Like

Airbnb sent me cards. They are colored on one side and white on the other. The colored side has a referral code the other side has my Listing name my personal email and a link to my airbnb profile along with the airbnb name and logo.

4 Likes

Tell us more. Did you ask Airbnb for them? Did you pay for them? Did you have any customization input?

I get mine online here.

They are double sided and you can buy them in small quantities.

1 Like

For those who use business cards, where are typical places you leave them? I’ve been thinking about printing cards, but I want more ideas of how to effectively use them!

No, they just arrived in the mail one day. If I had a tourist destination like so many of you I would have my own cards made like what Jaquo above has. As it is I give almost everyone my dog business card. It has my mobile and my email address on it. I got my dog boarding business card through Vistaprint.

2 Likes

I ordered cards on Vistaprint. On one side there’s the first photo of my listing (which is the view from the balcony), on the other side my phone, email and the link to my listing on Air.

I give them to guests hoping they will give them to friends :slight_smile:
I also give away postcards.

1 Like

Thanks Barthélemy, have any guests contacted you directly as a result. Do you book outside of Airbnb if the do? Or do you direct them to your listing?

I got mine from MOO. They are pricey, but I tried then because I liked the design options:
https://www.moo.com/us/products/business-cards.html

2 Likes

Yes, i got one booking thanks to the cards, which is not bad as I gave cards to 20 guests as of now. I finalized the booking on Air.

I love Moo cards, they are pricey but look and feel great, I use them for my interior design studio :).

2 Likes

Mine are used mostly in the rental. The apartment takes only two guests and I leave three cards in there in a prominent place. At least one always disappears. With approximately 150 or more people passing through the apartment every year, they are great for repeat business and referrals

Only occasionally am I asked for my card other than that but it does happen.so it’s a good idea to have them just in case. They have my contact details on one side and a shot of the apartment building on the other and because they are on great quality card they serve as a valuable marketing tool.

4 Likes

I used Moo to print my business card. I didn’t have my photo in there but I don’t think it matters anyway because the picture can be so small on the card, they can just check the photos on my listing

2 Likes

We design it to be graphic and print it. Behind is URL of our airbnb. We have 4 set another 2 is a picture that show house.

I just got mine last week!

Since I couldn’t upload photos of my listing, I used an old map of the neighborhood. I made them all the same image, because I had a very small babysitting window and couldn’t think of why I would need different designs.

:smiley:

2 Likes

@Alia_Gee. What does this mean? [I am feeling very dense.] “For guests you love but can’t keep close.”

So I’ve been trying to figure out how to market locally - most people in my neighborhood don’t have spare rooms, and a lot of grand/parents don’t want to sleep on a couch. So I’m positioning myself as a place to put visiting guests who you can’t host yourself.

On Facebook I added the tagline, “We’re getting too old to sleep on the couch, and so are our friends”

The moms groups I’m in were excited about the idea and actually thanked me for posting (I’ve never been thanked for an advert before) so I’m hoping this does eventually transfer into paying guests. :slight_smile:

(My numbers of international guests are way down since January, so I’m trying to expand my market)

Sadly true just North of you as well.

1 Like

@Alia_Gee - I understood your advertising line right away and think it is great! It’s for people that you want to be treated to the best but can’t let them stay with you (for space limitations, or because “fish and family stink after three days” )

3 Likes