Coffee with hosts NYC/SF for feedback/advice

Hi Airhosts :),

I’m reaching out to see if I can buy coffee and ask a few questions to hosts in NYC (or SF). I’ve been a superhost for a year now. To improve my guest’s experience, I decided to turn my apartment into an apartment of the future (a futurebnb if you will). I built an AppleTV App to welcome guests, show them the weather, and Uber/Lyft times in real-time. I built an Alexa skill to answer questions in real-time (wifi password, netflix password) or to forward questions directly to myself. The guests love talking to me through the alexa. I also built a few other things to personalize the stay for guests (alarm, music, restaurant recommendations based on dietary preferences).

It has helped me increase the price per night of my apartment by $20-50. I’d love to be able to speak to other hosts and see if what I’ve built could help them.

Would love to buy you coffee or chat on Skype/phone.

Sincerely,
Z

2 Likes

Hey Zach! I read your Medium post on the letter from the lady from 1987. That was super inspiring! I’d be down for a convo over the phone or skype if you’re still looking to speak on the future Abnb topic.

1 Like

The Alexa thing is intriguing! I live in NYC, but host my weekend home in the Catskills.

Awesome. I think it would still work up there. Are you free for coffee sometime this coming week? If so, I’ll dm you my email address. Thanks for the reply!

Hi Ankurman. That would be great. Are you free for a skype sometime next week? If so, I’ll dm my skype username. Also, thanks for the kind words about my medium post. Really appreciate it.

Sure. My skype is @ankurstha

Awesome. Thank you. Are you free this Wednesday?