Class & Clorox: who cleans shared spaces?

well… for me old doesn’t mean there needs be dust. >.<

Things can be old but spotlessly clean.

With regard to dusting; the only thing that works is little and often. If you leave it until it’s a massive job then it will be horrendous to have to do…

1 Like

Yes, I routinely ask questions about guests’ private feedback. Usually the private feedback isn’t specific; it just says that the guest mentioned dust, the listing wasn’t accurate, etc. I am a big fan of constructive criticism. If someone can tell me a better way to do something without resorting to personal insults, I’m all ears. Therefore, I ask the guests for the details, letting them know that I am eager to correct any problems. Unfortunately, it’s usually something I can’t fix like the one I mentioned where dust built up over eight days during which the guests didn’t want me to clean the guest room. Also, if I ask for clarification I can let the unreasonable complaints roll off my back. Here’s the response I got when I asked for clarification of private feedback that the listing was inaccurate. Our listing shows that we have a claw foot tub, so I think saying it’s inaccurate because it’s outdated is silly.

What I wrote was. The room and bathroom was a little outdated compared to what I expected.
Don’t take it personally, but I just compare with a hotel room

1 Like