Calendar sync solution

I know that this topic has been discussed many times but I wasn’t able to find a satisfactory solution.

I have 1 property which is listed on multiple sites (AirBnb, HA, etc.). Is there a lightweight solution that helps me not having to sync the calendars pairwise? I also have a cleaning partner and it would be helpful if I only need to share her just 1 calendar URL rather than 3-4 calendars.

I found a couple of services on the internet, e.g. BookingSync, etc. However, they seem to be an overkill (and consequentially charge a lot) for what I need.

Thanks.
-Ken

2 Likes

Hi Ken,

AirGMS Property Management Software can be a great solution for you. As a channel manager, it has multi-platform synchronization. So, you can sync all calendar data from VRBO, HomeAway, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, or any short-term rental booking platform. AirGMS interface is not overloaded, it offers just what you need. The platform has deep integration with Airbnb, so you can easily do almost all actions you would normally do on Airbnb. And the affordable price will surprise you. Give it a try with 14-days free trial and you’ll figure if that’s what you are looking for.

Hope it helps.

Your Porter App is a free solution for what you are looking for. You can sync your calendars with main reservation channels and coordinate your co-workers about cleaning and check-out.

I mentioned as free since you have only 1 listing. It has many other features like message automation or todo lists, which you can use for free as well.

Just take a look if you struggle syncing calendars and having everything on one single place.

@zer0ne Hey Ken, make sure to check us out - TurnoverBnB. We’re a completely free platform that allows you to sync with multiple vacation rental calendars and automatically schedule your existing cleaners.

Cheers,
Tim
TurnoverBnB

TurnoverBnB