Calendar sync scheduling, property mgmt, listing Help make COMPREHENSIVE LIST

HOLY MOLY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtZje9fPUg this LiveRez marketing video is fantastic!

An overview of LiveRez is found here …
http://www.capterra.com/vacation-rental-software/spotlight/82992/LiveRez/LiveRez

It’s another one of these goofy signups -

1. go to the PRICING page of their site
  2. input your details
  3. they’ll contact you when they’re ready with your pricing etc…

hate that.

so, I’m waiting (as they’re not awake on China time.

HI

Edwin is the CEO he gave us a demo and yes you really do speak to the CEO lol…we are setup and ready for lift off…

Keep me posted we can exchange notes how we get on.

Thanks

Caroline

Hi

Problem here is this is a software not a booking team we need 24/7 day a week booking team so real people.So this would not work for us. Booking Team have all this accounting reporting, sync with all major partners but what I like is the tech, the 24.7 and the great collabaration platform easy to use and great 24/7 contact.

But a good video for sure hate the music though lol!

This is BookingTeam’s little video whats with the annoying music lol…very easy explanation though.

If you have a big enough portfolio like us 10 or more properties we have got a free trial too with BookingTeam.com.

@cab0105061 I registered but in the video and on their site it is not clear how it all works… Do I hire someone by the hour or pay per task? Is it a subscription I have to pay monthly? Do I get the same people helping me each time or different ones? Who trains “the team”? No one, system or a person, can manage a property well without getting good initial information on how the property is, what the goals and location are etc. And what constitutes a team in their terms anyway - 1 other real person, 3 or 10? The video talks about the problems they are trying to address, but neither the video nor the site gives enough initial info to show me how they address these issues to actually resolve them for hosts and property managers. It’ll be nice to have more specifics so I that I’m a bit more comfortable that my investment in signing up to try them out will be worthwhile.

Sure you don’t work for them?

CathyHomie…

Can you get in contact with them? I am being accused off being a spammer now honestly I am not I only joined here to see if anyone had heard of them in the first place!!!. Edwin is the CEO he was brilliant at going over everything with us gave us a demo etc. I know they have an experienced team and we have the same few people with a manager assigned to us also to check in how things are going. We are in our first week off a free trial so I will keep people posted on how it goes. Edwin comes from a hotel background himself I remember him saying this to us. Is the not an email you can ask this too on the website?

Thanks quite frankly I am astounded at the paranoia on here first time joining a forum for one reason and its gone awful who needs to be attacked. Yes I have shouted about how good it looks and mentioned them isnt this what people do share info and when they have found a good tool?

Anyway good luck let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Margaret I do not work for them honestly never again will i 1) ask a question or do an investigation using a forum nor 2) talk about anything I find good and amazing and share it.

So sad the paranoia here. Me and my husband have 10 properties if you manage such a portfolio you would jump for joy and scream from the rooftops if you found something finally that you many think work for you .

Thanks

1 Like

People have said i only joined 4 days ago and have talked about nothing but the said company (scared to mention name now) but as I said I only joined to find out if anyone was using them and what they thought in the first place to do like an investigation, We had already looked at guesty and it wasnt for us not 24/7 for start. Anyway I have learnt a lesson lol dont bother.

Does bookerville integrate with Airbnb? It doesn’t mention anything about it on their site that I could see. Seems more geared toward VRBO. How’s it going so far?

Is booking team only in Amsterdam and NYC?

I had the exact same thoughts. It sounds great but there are no details on how exactly it all works or what exactly they are doing for you.

I used to manage a property for my family in Italy and some in Phuket.
We haven’t heard of that (booking team) My dad is thinking & looking for a booking manager online since he can’t do it by himself now and got my own business too and family. I might double check it @barefootNM for my dad. Thanks for posting it here @cab0105061

Hi

We are with them it is so simple. They work with every partner not just airbnb they look after everything for you from setup on each partner website to each enquiry to each booking. They take the payments too. The pay out to you.

You have your own online space in their website where you have a team 24/7 days a week non stop. You can talk on the platform to them they respond quickly and they also have a whats app number you can correspond with them. If you want offline access ie telephone calls this is 1% more we did not opt for that unnecessary.

So they do no just manage for AirBNB but Flipkey, Wimdu, Expedia, Trip Advisor, HomeAway, Booking.com and others can’t think off them all. This is not all off them I know we went on all off them and they are happily setting us up on them.

A property manager takes maybe 15-20% of you and other sites charge you a fee per booking. This company charge only 2.5% across all your bookings. Of course you have to pay the partner fees that they take automatically this is outside of their costs. You pay Eur 25 just once per month regardless of how many apartments for the subscription to the website. This also includes the price yielding tool PriceLabs which if you were to go ahead and get on your own would costs you Eur 25 per apartment per month! The rates of our apartments are updated every 24 hours with this tool to reflect occupancy so if full price goes up if not price goes down increasing revenue etc. Oh yes there is a one off set up fee something like Euro 50. But thats it we thought it a bargain to be honest compared to what we had setup before!

It is not that hard to understand. Edwin the actual CEO goes through a full demo with you and explains all the complex tech side and it is synced and you have access your own personal access to all the systems and the synced calendar… You can ask these guys anything they have a system where after so many hours a question posted goes to overdue etc they have to answer you within a set amount off time I have found it instant to be fair. They are def connected at all times.

The can also set up things like they have for us which are automatic emails to our cleaners everytime they take a booking. This goes to our cleaner to go and get our apartment ready for the guest and so they can put it into their calendar to organise themselves we don’t do it anymore.

The ONLY thing left for us to do is a meet and greet that’s it. We have someone do this for us so now we are doing nothing but waiting for our monthly report of earnings and costs and we can give this direct to our Accountants.

Also you can see in your own space your Account balance updated every 24 hours anyway. You see your apartments etc and you the platform to communicate with your booking team. They were set up in Amsterdam but work all over have properties in NYC, Puerto Rico, and moving into other places London, Las Vegas, Philippines etc etc. They are global it has no bearing on them where your properties are. They have bilingual staff too not all but some Spanish, English and Dutch of course.

Ok no more as I will get grief for being a spammer. I can only suggest you take the time to go the website register as we did which is free and you get into the Welcome Space for anyone that joins here you can ask questions a call back and when you register they get your details and this will prompt a call to you anyway which is what happened to us.

Hope this helps the best thing is to let Edwin the creator explain it all he walks you through a presentation and shows you exactly how it works and you are left with a clear idea of what will happen.

Thanks all and just to say it is going well for us but granted early days and we also have been assigned a manager to check in once a week to see if we are happy…the customer service is just great which appeals to us. If you do not have partner accounts setup on the partner websites you can jump into their accounts or give access to yours.

Have a great day.

Thanks

1 Like

Well, they fixed the bug that I identified - and did so quickly

A combination of things in my life has gotten in the way of my evaluation of the different sites … I’m going to get back on it now … but 10+ days have gone by.

I have not had my chats with the CEO …

Hi there,

A bit late with a reply, but let me add our service to the list. AirGMS is a cloud vacation rental management software for Airbnb hosts. You can sync all calendar data from VRBO, HomeAway, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, or any short-term rental booking platform. What is more important in AirGMS you can find much more useful features than none of the channel’s managers have. Check it out and book a demo if interested.