Anybody uses Coral. life guidebook? It's not working today

No problem here. Weird.

"An Internal Error Has Occurred"
I have this message on screen when I try to sign in.

Mind you, the last time I sent it to a guest was yesterday.

I ended up having so many problems with that service that I switched to Hostfully. Iā€™ve never had a problem and their customer service is amazing. If Iā€™m going to send something to my guests, it needs to be reliable.

Thank you Susan. I finally logged in today and sent the guidebook out. I will try to looking into it. If I have time I will make a guidebook using word doc. So donā€™t depend on any website.

I used to have a manual guide book until I found Hostfully and havenā€™t looked back since. The site is free if you only have one listing so thereā€™s no down side to trying it out. Weā€™re now thinking of using an old iPad (in kiosk mode and only allow access to our Hostfully site) and leaving in the rental as an electronic house manual they can refer to when needed

Yes, Iā€™m using Hostfully also.

Just curious if Coral is working okay for you. I just get this message when I try to login: Error
App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you donā€™t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.
Very frustrating. I tried their online chat to no avail.

Anyone having issues signing in today? Iā€™ve just been unable to sign in, run out of tricks!