Any penalty for having multiple listings at the same address?

Hey!

I manage a bunch of different apartments, clustered into a few properties. As a result, I have a number of Airbnb listings at the same few addresses.

Oddly enough, after a few months of this working out, over time the number of reservations I’ve gotten has tanked as I’ve added more. And after recently closing a couple of listings at one property I got a number of bookings the next day, though that could just be a coincidence. Has anyone had experience with something like this, or could it just be something else that has hurt bookings?

I just added a second listing and had 3 weeks of silence for both listings and panicked. Went through all my settings, turned out I’d accidentally said guests could only bok on Saturdays!.. once I removed those accidental restrictions 3 days ago, I went back to normal traffic.

Fwiw, I’m in NYC and the website went to great lengths to make sure my listings had the exact same address and at no time did they say that having a second listing would harm or improve my bookability.

I have six listings, all with the same address. It hasn’t affected traffic to any of them.